Cake Poker is NOT HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO ANYBODY

• Eroplano
      Eroplano
      Bronze
      My g/f open an account at Cake Poker, she said the site was very slow and laggy so she decided to cashout some of her balance ( which is exactly same amount she first deposited using her Neteller account) but now shes angry with me after recommending it because her withdrawal is already 2 days (more than 48hrs) and still pending. She forwarded to me 2 follow-up emails she sent and received from cake poker support and the have same answer:

Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 14:21:26 +0000
      Subject: Re: Withdrawal Request [Ticket#: 523673]

Thank you for you email. Our apologies for the delay with your cashout, I'm afraid we behind our typical processing times at present but hope to be caught up shortly and have your cashout processed soon. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Kind Regards,
      Sean
      CakePoker Support

My g/f already met all the criteria & T&Cs for withdrawal and even earned more thank 1k of FPP.

So does anybody experiencing same like her nowadays at Cake Poker? Because when i did my last withdrawal couple of months ago, it only takes hour or couples of hours to my Neteller account.

THEREFORE, not HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to new players. Stay away from CAKE POKER.

Please share your bad or worst experiences CUSTOMER SUPPORT (no badbeat story tho) from CAKE POKER or from any other poker site.

Thank you for reading and sharing. FOR THE GOOD OF EVERYBODY.
  • 2 replies