[NL2-NL10] NL10 limps to my 33

• MrMooseTL
      MrMooseTL
      Bronze
      Hey! This is my first post! Looking for feedback on a hand I played yesterday.

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $19.82
      MP2:
      $10.08
      CO:
      $3.87
      BU:
      $7.65

0.05/0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.99 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with 3:spade: , 3:diamond:
      2 folds, MP2 calls $0.10, MP3 folds, CO calls $0.10, BU calls $0.10, SB folds, Hero checks.

Flop: ($0.45) T:heart: , 5:club: , 3:heart: (4 players)
      Hero checks, MP2 checks, CO checks, BU checks.

Turn: ($0.45) 6:heart: (4 players)
      Hero bets $0.3, 3 folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0.45

Pre-flop:
      Should I have tried a raise from here? I figure my implied set odds weren't that great with all limps before me, so a raise would have been a steal, and I didn't think I could get everyone to fold. Thoughts?

Post-flop:
      Tried to slow-play flop, no bets came. Bad turn card, so I thought I should bet for protection at least...wouldn't want to call a bet if a fourth :heart: came on the river.

Anything I should have done differently?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello MrMooseTL,

Welcome to the NL BSS Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future, so we will be able to help you fix your leaks and as well help move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

About the hand:
      Preflop: Checking here with such a small PP is totally fine.
      Postflop: Although I would just bet it right on flop to protect and build up the pot.

Best regards.