Urgent help about international phone codes

• undercover82
      I have to contact partypoker asap. I see these are the numbers:

+44 -207- 537- 8300

I live in Greece. Can someone help me find out what i type before the numbers shown ?
  • 4 replies
    • ciRith
      Without warrenty I say it's 001-866-848-7537.

The + is substituted by the eurpean 00. For more information you can read the wikipedia link:

(On the left side is a translateion but I don't know which is the correct for greek. Probably it is:

Because it has many greek letters in it. ;) )
    • undercover82
      Thank you , i already found some page that you put what country you want to dial and where you call from and it gives you the code.

Anyway my account was frozen because someone tried to log in and change the security question. They didnt have any other info besides my log in name. Obviously that's something that annoys me greatly , especially since i wanted to play saturday night and i could not , and it also concerns me. Any suggestions about whether i need to take certain security measures?
    • vladnz
      you should change your screen name from your login name
    • Yoghi
      You play on party right?

If you just play on 1 IP (static) you can ask party if they only allow connections from that IP to your account. If you IP is dynamic you can ask them to just unlock your IP range and lock the rest. This way people need to have the same ISP as you before they can log in to your account.

On the other hand you should ask them to find out which IP connected to your account so they can permanently ban this player. From what I know you are a good customer of them so if it doesn't work you can also just say that you're gonna play at another site because you don't trust this 1 anymore and they will most likely do it for you :P