i dont have a digital camera to send the IDs

• UFO626
      UFO626
      Bronze
      any way I can fax it to you people
      i only have a cheapass $30 camera that have bad quality.

ok I have found out my phone camera is better quality, but only when taken very up close for it to be legible. I have taken a complete picture of my IDs with several closer shots to let you read the info on it, will this work?

edit: i have uploaded front and back copies of my drivers and proof of address and its actually quite legible. only problem now is that my stupid asian name has all these different variations and this might become a problem. because there's this extra letter in my name on my drivers and then that extra letter didnt appear on my proof of address, I wish I had a normal name. when I become a big shot in poker I'm gonna change my name
  • 3 replies
    • foulkezboyz
      foulkezboyz
      Bronze
      do you have access to a scanner or something, a local library will have this probably or any printing shop, they come out pretty good from scanners.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi UFO626,

Quality of scans is really important as without adequate proof you would not receive the free starting capital.

I would suggest you forward as good a quality scans as you can to our support team along with any additional information such as the spelling of your surname and why it is different on your documents.
      They will let you know if the photos are not good enough and let you know what to do next.

Best regards,

Bart
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi UFO626,

I think you'll be happy to see your incoming emails today. Please read our newest ticket that has been sent to you. =)

Ingrid