anyone ever seen this?

• belayd
      belayd
      Global
      Quoted below is a reply I just got from Full Tilt support:

This is the mail system at host smtprelay04.hostedemail.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can delete your own text from the attached returned message.

The mail system

<support@fulltilt.com>: host fulltilt.com.inbound15.mxlogic.net[208.65.145.12]
      said: 553 mailbox support@fulltilt.com is restricted (Mode: normal) (in
      reply to RCPT TO command)

Anyone know what that's all about?
  • 8 replies
    • Tagging
      Tagging
      Bronze
      Their domains and everything including emails has been seized by the FBI at the moment. More info will be released as it becomes available we are being told.
    • thazar
      thazar
      Silver
      bad news man

fulltiltpoker.com and pokerstars.com have been seized by the FBI

more discussion there

Regards

Thazar
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      Holy mackerel! But my Full Tilt client still works, links me to the poker room just fine, and there seems to be no problem playing. Maybe that's because I'm in Canada.
    • geoka1
      geoka1
      Black
      can you withdrawl?
    • lynius
      lynius
      Bronze
      It's just the domain name, and it only affects players in the US.
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      Originally posted by geoka1
      can you withdrawl?
      I can't withdraw for three months because I made a deposit by (prepaid) credit card and Full Tilt has a policy of not permitting withdrawals for three months if credit card deposits are made.

Or used to. I've been following the news and it's likely that Full Tilt will go bankrupt from the run of withdrawals lately. I can probably kiss my money goodbye for years, if not forever.
    • Navrark
      Navrark
      Bronze
      Originally posted by belayd
      Originally posted by geoka1
      can you withdrawl?
      I can't withdraw for three months because I made a deposit by (prepaid) credit card and Full Tilt has a policy of not permitting withdrawals for three months if credit card deposits are made.

Or used to. I've been following the news and it's likely that Full Tilt will go bankrupt from the run of withdrawals lately. I can probably kiss my money goodbye for years, if not forever.
      Your money is out of your hands now. You should have kissed it before you deposited. $ :heart: $
    • JHTAN
      JHTAN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by belayd
      Fulltilt will go bankrupt ?(
      Are you serious?