$50.00
      BU:
      $65.35
      SB (Hero):
      $102.50
      BB:
      $50.00

Preflop: Hero is SB with K, K.
      2 folds, MP3 raises to $1.50, CO folds, BU raises to $4.50, Hero ???

The first villain is a loose reg. Problem is the second is a 11 9 nit, who has a 3bet of 1.9. And we're slightly deep. So what do you think? what about calling?
  • 2 replies
    • rubysilesia
      rubysilesia
      Silver
      How many hands do you have with this opponent? How many 3bet situations in it?
      This is a stat that converges very slowly even with 500+ hand it happens not very often (especially with tight players). If he is super tight call might be ok here I think. If you 4bet, he would push with KK+ and might fold QQ and AK. Some times he will push with all those hand than the call would be +EV. Sometimes he does this only with QQ+ (still +EV to call considering dead money). Again usually you dont have big enough sample to draw a certain conclusion.
      I had this type of situations where I was like 90% sure that I am beat based on the player observation and stats. I still pushed because I heard numerous times the you never fold Kings preflop.
      I'm interested on the Judges point of view here.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello vmarqui,

While with 4bet we are only representing like KK+ I don't like the 4bet plus we are deep as well against that kind of nit. Therefore I would rather prefer to Call and play against him postflop. Such a nit might even fold his JJ/QQ in this spot.

Best regards.