PartyPoker re-tracking?

• jonnyjm
      In response to recent events i am moving my roll to either Party or I-poker. Is it possible for me to re track my Party account to Pokerstrategy? Because it's not affiliated to anyone. With stars likley to be un available i'm not going ti have a PS tracked site, i think i have accounts at most i-poker sites PS offers already, so i look doomed to lose any tracking to PS.
  • 2 replies
    • EagleStar88
      Hi jonnyjm,

PokerStrategy is only able to provide you with Strategy points on accounts that you originally set up via it's download links and bonus codes (e.g. tracked to PokerStrategy).

I'm afraid the poker rooms do not allow the retracking of any existing accounts. This is something that is beyond the control of PokerStrategy.

In terms of the recent breaking news, this is a fast moving situation and no-one yet knows the impact or otherwise this will have on us here. Keep an eye on our news page for regular updates as more information is known.

Best regards,

• Bigniux
      Hey, don't want to create another thread, so will ask here :)

What benefits(except strategy points and freerolls) tracked account gets on PartyPoker?