Should we keep playing??

• mute20
      mute20
      Bronze
      I have not deposited on full tilt ,but I was wondering if it was still fine to play since there seems to be a lot of people playing. I am sure it would be fine ,but was just wondering what other thought about the current situation.
  • 16 replies
    • Titicamara
      Titicamara
      Bronze
      better see first
    • Airrr83
      Airrr83
      Bronze
      Hey,

It`s fine alot of tables on all of the limits, fishes around so it`s not a bad choice + 27% rakeback and ironman challange

Best Regards Plami
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      I just spent two hours playing on Full Tilt

Seems no different.

Their secure site had its certificate revoked, but they'll iron that out.

Since they are not incorporated in the US, there is not much that the US can really do to them -- apart from making life miserable.

The loser in this: The US.
      People worldwide will soon learn that the US is not a safe country to do business with. As if they didn't know that already of course.
    • mute20
      mute20
      Bronze
      there still seem to be quite a few Americans still playing at most of my tables
    • belthazorrrr
      belthazorrrr
      Bronze
      i am from greece.when i try to connect it says that i must dl the update.But a message appears that says error
    • TeddyTaiwan
      TeddyTaiwan
      Silver
      Originally posted by belthazorrrr
      i am from greece.when i try to connect it says that i must dl the update.But a message appears that says error
      I got the same problem ?( but other on other threads people saying they can log in?
    • mattisks
      mattisks
      Bronze
      :f_biggrin:
    • Airrr83
      Airrr83
      Bronze
      Hey,

I updated my FTP software without a problem, i am from Bulgaria

Best Regards
    • baisuoklis
      baisuoklis
      Bronze
      just try http://www.fulltiltpoker.co.uk/
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      As of now, I was finally able to confirm that Full Tilt's "Take 2" promotion completed. Pretty easy $25

In my Cashier widget, it says I only got 3.72 bonus pts yesterday, which I earned a few hours after the domain takedown. I was pretty sure I had earned the full 5, but all the links to the secure site were down.

I was unable to access my promotions page until just now, as even an hour ago it was giving a "certificate revoked" error from firefox, and "page not found" if I told firefox to ignore the certificate error.

Kudos to full tilt on the speed with which they recovered.

Oh, and whatever the US gov't thinks its up to, it has not stopped US citizens from playing -- there were several when I was playing last night.

--VS
    • mute20
      mute20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by VorpalF2F
      As of now, I was finally able to confirm that Full Tilt's "Take 2" promotion completed. Pretty easy $25

In my Cashier widget, it says I only got 3.72 bonus pts yesterday, which I earned a few hours after the domain takedown. I was pretty sure I had earned the full 5, but all the links to the secure site were down.

I was unable to access my promotions page until just now, as even an hour ago it was giving a "certificate revoked" error from firefox, and "page not found" if I told firefox to ignore the certificate error.

Kudos to full tilt on the speed with which they recovered.

Oh, and whatever the US gov't thinks its up to, it has not stopped US citizens from playing -- there were several when I was playing last night.

--VS
      Basically by reading on other forums the recent update after the fbi takedown makes it so no usa player are able to play anymore. So in theory if they didn't close there client they could play "forever".
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Just did a quick check -- I logged on to a few tables, and not one player identified as "United States", but a few with no location tag
    • belthazorrrr
      belthazorrrr
      Bronze
      J but a few with no location tag
      what do you mean by that?
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by belthazorrrr
      J but a few with no location tag
      what do you mean by that?
      On full tilt, if you hover over a player's stack size
      You see:
      Name (country)
      Stack

Several players have no country information, which I called a location tag.
      Just did it again, and no-one from the US -- but no blanks either.
    • occipital
      occipital
      Bronze
      I´m going to keep on playing but it´s striking to see that you can hardly find any action on full tilt on 9-man sit and go´s above 30 dollars buy-in and the 30´s themselves take ages to fill. Saturday night and full tilt only has 45K players playing.

I feel sorry for the american players and this prohibition is going to affect us all.
    • PiersM
      PiersM
      Global
      Originally posted by occipital
      I´m going to keep on playing but it´s striking to see that you can hardly find any action on full tilt on 9-man sit and go´s above 30 dollars buy-in and the 30´s themselves take ages to fill. Saturday night and full tilt only has 45K players playing.

I feel sorry for the american players and this prohibition is going to affect us all.
      I do too and would erge people to protest to thier US embassy with DDS attacks but hey these are Americans, they live in the land of the free i'm sure they'll have it sorted by sundown.