[NL20-NL50] [SH] NL50 Rush AKs facing turn donk

• jozata
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.25/$0.5 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      BU (Hero):

Preflop: Hero is BU with K, A.
      MP2 raises to $1.50, 2 folds, Hero raises to $4.50, SB calls $4.25, BB folds, MP2 calls $3.00.

Flop: ($14) 9, 4, 2 (3 players)
      SB checks, MP2 checks, Hero bets $8.50, SB calls $8.50, MP2 folds.

Turn: ($31) 9 (2 players)
      SB bets $3.50, Hero raises to $20.00, SB calls $16.50.

River: ($71) J (2 players)
      SB bets $6.50, Hero raises to $19.10(All-In)

Final Pot: $77.5.

Villain-unknown.Should I directly shove turn here?Is there a point in shoving river since even then he will get great odds to make a call.His weak line looks like he was on a diamond FD.Dont know why he would bet 6.50 into 71 on river but I dont like calling and I definitely dont like folding with those odds.
  • 2 replies
    • rubysilesia
      I think Pocket Pair is an option here as well. Something like 77 or 88. Even TT+ if he is passive.
      Not sure about the turn. I would probably just call him down (if he got the draw or PP he wont let it go many times).
      As played on the river I would just call. I dont think he is folding any hand that beats you given the pot odds. The busted draw is very unlikely here. Even if he bets it he is not going to call the raise.
    • veriz
      Hello jozata,

Flop: I wouldn't even CBet such a flop since I expect those kind of players hold very often a PP here while we did a 3bet preflop. Just Check behind and be happy to to see a free card or even free showdown.

As played if flop was CBet
      Turn: At the best I would just Call it on turn and reevaluate his actions on further streets. He could easily be even block-betting with some kind of PPs and as well could be trapping.

As palyed if turn was raised
      River: Doesn't make sense to shove anyway. You wont make him fold anymore when he Called you on turn. Even shipping the turn would be better.

Best regards.