The AA x 27o thing...

• Vepof
      Vepof
      Bronze
      I see a lot of people complaining about their AA being beat by trash hands.

Do all those people play SSS? I mean, it is more likely to go all-in pre-flop when you hold AA and ur stack is 50bb, any QQ holder playing deep would easily call.

I play NL2 deep and i swear i rarely go all-in pre-flop...BUT i've called a lot of all-ins. (10k hands, yeah i know it is a small sample)...

And well, if you're not All-in pre-flop you can still improve you hit a set, or fold if you feel like folding...

Watcha guys think?

Short Stacker are more inclined to get bad beats with AA?
  • 6 replies
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      no
    • Econom1sta
      Econom1sta
      Bronze
      Si!

• scscpoker
      scscpoker
      Bronze
      Problem is that you want to get called by 72 when u push aces, there is absolutely no reason to "want them to fold", by playing super deep just because they shouldnt call you.

If hand wins 80% of time, then it does deep and short same way. Going allin as 80% favourite MORE OFTEN (when shortstacked) is never gonna make u "get more bad beats" in winrate - causing u to be more losing player.

(About that postflop thing, you can "feel like folding" only if u have postflop reads on him / can overplay him, then ofc u can do it.. or are u trying just get yourself under pressure and make mistakes sometimes and good fold sometimes?)

With aces for example, going on flop when ur opponent wants to go allin with u preflop makes no sense.. you can only LOSE equity on flop if he hits set, and if he doesnt improve then u make some FOLD EQUITY u dont want, because he will often continue in some spot only when u are behind already..
    • furculision
      furculision
      Bronze
      oh my freaking god,would everyone just FEACKING stop with bad beats and cracked aces,for christ sake,i don't tilt on -25BI but i am starting to FEACKING tilt on this repetitive poker motiff.

If you hate shoving aces and lose,DUDE! DON'T SHOVE ACES!
      Don't vbet your set on flushdraw boards because you are afraid of opponent completing.Please do so,don't shove aces,don't vbet,don't cbet,don't do anything right,more to that,play like your opponent if you think calling shoves with 72o is ++++++EV.
    • Yoshimitsu77
      Yoshimitsu77
      Bronze
      Originally posted by furculision
      oh my freaking god,would everyone just FEACKING stop with bad beats and cracked aces,for christ sake,i don't tilt on -25BI but i am starting to FEACKING tilt on this repetitive poker motiff.

Don't vbet your set on flushdraw boards because you are afraid of opponent completing.Please do so,don't shove aces,don't vbet,don't cbet,don't do anything right,more to that,play like your opponent if you think calling shoves with 72o is ++++++EV.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    • furculision
      furculision
      Bronze
      Originally posted by weller123
      Originally posted by furculision

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
      Fo' sho'