Has Anyone Done a Successful Cashout from FT or PS lately?

  • 39 replies
    • YinYangS
      YinYangS
      Bronze
      Joined: 09.10.2010 Posts: 1,077
      i cashed out a few hours ago in Stars through bank wire transfer and i received the usual email that it is being processed.

      so i'm hoping to see it in my bank account within a week.

      hope it turns out well.
    • MarianDragos
      MarianDragos
      Bronze
      Joined: 27.04.2010 Posts: 36
      No need to panic if all people will try to withdraw in the same time it will make poker platform to crush. Is the same system with any bank in the world if all people would go togheter to take money back the bank witll go banckrupt .
    • RahXephon1
      RahXephon1
      Bronze
      Joined: 14.04.2009 Posts: 972
      Originally posted by MarianDragos
      No need to panic if all people will try to withdraw in the same time it will make poker platform to crush. Is the same system with any bank in the world if all people would go togheter to take money back the bank witll go banckrupt .
      Isn't that exactly why we need to panic?
    • z4tz
      z4tz
      Bronze
      Joined: 24.05.2008 Posts: 2,043
      I pulled out the major part of my BR last night from full tilt to moneybookers within 1 minute, better safe than sorry i thought. But it seems like there will be nothing to worry about what i heard so far this morning.
    • vekatie
      vekatie
      Bronze
      Joined: 23.05.2009 Posts: 24
      What about ub/absolute? Any news from them? Should i feel safe or done?
    • belthazorrrr
      belthazorrrr
      Bronze
      Joined: 12.02.2011 Posts: 1,334
      Originally posted by z4tz
      I pulled out the major part of my BR last night from full tilt to moneybookers within 1 minute, better safe than sorry i thought. But it seems like there will be nothing to worry about what i heard so far this morning.

      So our money will be good?Do you know when we will able to cashout again?
    • evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze
      Joined: 26.06.2009 Posts: 737
      withdrew 3/4 of my FT role to nettellers. 9 hours later still processing.......
    • Heffron89
      Heffron89
      Bronze
      Joined: 23.01.2009 Posts: 813
      I withdrew all my stars/ftp money yesterday i mean why risk losing them even if its not that likely it will happen but I can just cash in again when this sorts out.
    • evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze
      Joined: 26.06.2009 Posts: 737
      i left some in as i can still play. takes a bit longer to load the sngs but still quite quick. will take it all out if things start to look real dodgy
    • kingkong2
      kingkong2
      Bronze
      Joined: 05.03.2008 Posts: 88
      what about the other sites like pkr ? i know this is a usa crack down . could the same thing be in the works for all poker sites?
    • Percypugrug
      Percypugrug
      Bronze
      Joined: 26.01.2011 Posts: 7
      Tried to cash out on FT today but I get error message " We could not establish a secure connection please contact support" :(
    • Heffron89
      Heffron89
      Bronze
      Joined: 23.01.2009 Posts: 813
      Originally posted by kingkong2
      what about the other sites like pkr ? i know this is a usa crack down . could the same thing be in the works for all poker sites?
      The affected sites are UB/AP, ftp and stars only.
    • amplifyd
      amplifyd
      Bronze
      Joined: 03.08.2009 Posts: 1,769
      Originally posted by vekatie
      What about ub/absolute? Any news from them? Should i feel safe or done?
      Lol UB fuck customers over as standard. Even if they did say anything, wouldn't hold it against them to do opposite.

      So yea, probs fucked :P

      Edit: Probs sound like I'm being a cunt here lol, FWIW I have money on UB too.
    • chessmaster1234
      chessmaster1234
      Bronze
      Joined: 01.04.2010 Posts: 96
      Originally posted by Percypugrug
      Tried to cash out on FT today but I get error message " We could not establish a secure connection please contact support" :(
      Im getting the same error message. Does anyone have a solution for this?
    • amplifyd
      amplifyd
      Bronze
      Joined: 03.08.2009 Posts: 1,769
      Originally posted by chessmaster1234
      Originally posted by Percypugrug
      Tried to cash out on FT today but I get error message " We could not establish a secure connection please contact support" :(
      Im getting the same error message. Does anyone have a solution for this?
      I get this usually but I fluked on to the withdrawal screen and made a request like an hour ago. Think it was pure fluke though.

      Was right after I got the update fwiw.
    • L3ST
      L3ST
      Bronze
      Joined: 21.01.2010 Posts: 413
      Requested cashout 6 hours ago, they say money is out but still waiting in my MoneyBookers. Prolly later today I'll get them.

      ( fingers crossed )
    • Snarf85
      Snarf85
      Bronze
      Joined: 19.10.2008 Posts: 59
      Cashed out my whole roll last night, was processed this morning. Hopefully that means I will actually get my money...

      God this sucks so much. I put so much energy into getting Supernova last year and I only got to enjoy 3.5 months of it. :f_frown:

      Oh well. Party Poker here I come (at least for the timebeing).
    • JHTAN
      JHTAN
      Bronze
      Joined: 10.07.2010 Posts: 1,331
      Hi guys,

      Can anyone tells me why you guys want to go away from the stars and fulltilt?
      The stars and fulltilt say the fund in the account is safe.
    • evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze
      Joined: 26.06.2009 Posts: 737
      Originally posted by JHTAN
      Hi guys,

      Can anyone tells me why you guys want to go away from the stars and fulltilt?
      The stars and fulltilt say the fund in the account is safe.
      what do you expect them to say? run away now we have already spent your money? personally i withdrew most of my bankroll to be safe. still playing there though
    • 1
    • 2