This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

SS on SH tables?

• bjela
      bjela
      Bronze
      Hi,
      first of all, I know why I shouldn't do it, so I don't need that answer :tongue:

What I need you guys to tell me if it can be done. I play on party, and during the day (the time I can mostly play), there are not enough full ring (20bb min) tables on NL4 and NL10, for which I am bankrolled. And there are more then enough of SH tables at those limits.

I know what your first idea would be - MSS. But I don't like it. I tried it and had a profit over ~10k hands, but I just don't like it.

Of course I thought about switching to BSS, but at this time I am trying to clear a bonus and playing 1-2 tables at NL2 while studying a lot doesn't seem like a best option.

And if it can be done, what kind of charts would I need to use, definitely looser that SHC for FR, but how looser?
  • 2 replies