This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

There will be always money to buy another beer :)

• Snnopel
      Snnopel
      Bronze
      Something about me :) . My name is Adam and i am 20. I am from Czech republic. Playing poker for about a year and didnt do much of a profit :( . I played CG and i think its not the right game for me at this point. So i switched to SNGs.

Its suit me better i think cause of postflop game. SNGs are much easier at late phase with just push/fold (stop and go too but i dont use it very often).

I play at Party Poker but i think i will move to FTP cause of rakeback and traffic :) .

This should be end for the first blog and hope to see you at the tabels :) good luck guys
  • 2 replies
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      I play at Party Poker but i think i will move to FTP cause of rakeback and traffic :)

Nice timing.

Just kidding - good luck!
    • skiffcz
      skiffcz
      Bronze
      I saw the topic, and it was ringing a bell strongly. I thought - this guy is from very culturally close place.

Well. Indeed. Cheers from Brno :D

Anyways, as mentioned above, you should prolly put one more thought into depositing to FTP atm :D I personally hope it will roll over (cos im hooked on rush poker), but one should be careful.

May your pockets be full of aces! ;)