id check failed

• tomsamg
      tomsamg
      Basic
      i did the quiz and passed but when they rang for the id chack i gave all my details correctly but they still failed me. this is a scam to get people to register afer i complained they sent me a mail thanking me for understanding which i didn't. i advise everyone to keep away from this site all they want is your details its a SCAM. DEFINITELY A SCAM
  • 2 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi tomsamg,

Welcome to our community!

I am very sorry to hear that you failed to pass our ID check.

For security reasons, the decision taken in the ID Check is final. Moreover, we are not allowed to give you any more details about the ID Check procedure itself nor about the reasons why an individual ID Check case was not successful. This policy is in place to prevent the abuse of such information.

Once you sign up with us you also agree on our Terms and Conditions which involves going through our Security check (pass/fail). This is a standard procedure.

Because you failed the ID check, it doesn't mean you cant participate and accumulate StrategyPoints/reading our articles/watch our videos/post your hand in our hand evaluation board/ask our poker experts or community members by depositing and join your desired Poker Room.

I hope you take the time and browse through the forum and get to know the other members who will help you whatever topics you struggle with.

Ingrid
    • ariffR
      ariffR
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tomsamg
      i did the quiz and passed but when they rang for the id chack i gave all my details correctly but they still failed me. this is a scam to get people to register afer i complained they sent me a mail thanking me for understanding which i didn't. i advise everyone to keep away from this site all they want is your details its a SCAM. DEFINITELY A SCAM
      They just called a minute ago and they said they are now intitiating the deposit of the bonus now.I am just happy and the srvice is excellent they called me at perfect time as i requested and just a little bit funny when they asked me some questions.Cant wait to use the bonus.

edited by MarcPS: Our verification process isn't useful as a fraud prevention tool if we openly share information about it. I hope you understand that. Glad you got your starting capital, though.