neteller offer

• koerce
      koerce
      Bronze
      hi i signed up via the neteller offer ($10 deposited once 1 ps point acrued) I now have my points just wondering how long its taken before its deposited? thanks .10
  • 4 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi koerce,

Congrats joining us through NETELLER! =) Glad to have you here!

In order to receive the $10 dollar, your account has to be correctly referred by NETELLER. You must have accumulated at least 1 StrategyPoint and must enter your NETELLER Account ID here.

If all 3 conditions are fulfilled, the payment of the $10 will be triggered automatically and the money will end up on your NETELLER account within 8 days after gathering your first StrategyPoint.

I also moved your thread to our NETELLER forum where you should get an answer quicker ;)

Happy Saturday
      Ingrid
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      Hi koerce,

I've taken a look at your account and can confirm that all three conditions for our special NETELLER offer have been fulfilled. This means that you can expect to receive the money into your NETELLER account within the next few days.

If you have any problems or further questions, you can:

1. Send our Customer Service team a ticket.

2. Make use of our special relationship with NETELLER and get access to VIP Customer Service exclusive for PokerStrategists by emailing pokerstrategy@neteller.com

Have a great Saturday!

Best,

Marc
      Customer Service Manager
      PokerStrategy.com
      :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club:
    • kalid770
      kalid770
      Bronze
      I have the same problem, i think i respect all conditions but i dont receive any money in my account , can you verify if i respected all conditions or not please :)

NB: i send mail to pokertrategy@neteller.com since 4 days but 0 answer
    • kalid770
      kalid770
      Bronze
      can anyone give me more informations ?