to quote Axl Rose...

• belayd
      belayd
      Global
      "Where do we go now?"

If you are leaving Stars and FT as your primary sites, where do you intend to play your poker from now on? (I'd create a poll but there are too many choices.)
  • 9 replies
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      Party, if I ever get my money back I'm going to party hard
    • Snarf85
      Snarf85
      Bronze
      I was thinking Party, but having a look now the traffic is terrible (though of course that may change). Perhaps I'll go back to Ongame.

I might wait a week to see where everyone else goes and follow the traffic.
    • Snarf85
      Snarf85
      Bronze
      Of course I'll go back to Stars in a heartbeat if they survive but that's not looking overly hopeful.

:s_cry: :s_cry: :s_cry:
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      lol so much for enjoying my sort lived moment of being the biggest winner at party micros
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      I already play on Cake and William Hill, but I have a Party account that would be super easy for me to load. Right now I'm watching the traffic levels on Party and seeing whether they increase. If they ever rise above rock bottom I'll be playing Party again. On the other hand, Party's interface could definitely use improvement.
    • Snarf85
      Snarf85
      Bronze
      Originally posted by belayd
      Party's interface could definitely use improvement.
      Yeah, I'm so used to Stars flawless software now that wherever I go the software is gonna tilt the **** out of me.
    • terpesheva
      terpesheva
      Bronze
      I was thinking Party, but I still cannot withdraw my roll from stars. Might need to get a new free roll if Stars don't work out =(

Just imagine the nightmare on Party: thousands of good players who lost their rolls grinding again. 0.1/0.2 will be impossible to beat.

P.S. Stars seem to recover a bit. On Friday nigh and Saturday morning the tables were full of absolute fish, but now the regulars are coming back.
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      Originally posted by terpesheva
      Just imagine the nightmare on Party: thousands of good players who lost their rolls grinding again. 0.1/0.2 will be impossible to beat.
      You've got a point there. I wish their SNG structure weren't so crappy, too.

One other negative is that Party has always been stingy with deposit bonuses and other meaningful promotions. With tens of thousands of new customers they did nothing to draw in, they might eliminate deposit bonuses and promotions altogether. None will be needed.
    • terpesheva
      terpesheva
      Bronze
      Yep, I thought they may increase the rake =(

Well, I will most likely stick with stars cause I don't think they are going under.