• 13 replies
    • evildk2
      evildk2
      Bronze
      I think to keep on playin' at FT and Starz. :D
    • Dawnfall26
      Dawnfall26
      Black
      yap, Im also not planning to leave stars anytime soon...not just US guys are bad:)
    • XandreW36
      XandreW36
      Platinum
      Originally posted by terpesheva
      Hi all!
      Considering the recent developments regarding stars & FT, I wanted to ask if there are any good platforms for FL?

Thanks.
      Then Party Poker is your only real option, if you want good traffic and juicy tables...imo.
      Altough, I heard something about Carbon poker being good at FL but need to check that out...
    • One12ver
      One12ver
      Bronze
      Carbon was sometimes good during US evenings but I think this would have changed the last couple of days. Party is the 3rd best option for FL and are offering a nice bonus right know. Maybe with the recent developments ipoker may gain back a good FL crowed but I don´t think so with such shitty software.
      Even after the banning of US players, PS and FT are still the best.
    • terpesheva
      terpesheva
      Bronze
      I don't want to leave stars. Especially when I had no problems with their software whatsoever (unlike some other card rooms...). PS is still the best, but is it actually safe? I'm not one of those panicking people but cash is king. and these guys are running out of it. Is switching to party a -ev compared to keeping the roll at Stars?..
      But I'm a bit nervous about keeping my roll there. I don't think that US government can make something as stupid as bankrupting the biggest US poker room, but then you never know. They might send troops to Isle of Man to protect American pokers interests (like they did with Iraq and oil :s_evil: ).
      I guess I might transfer a good chunk of my roll to Party, but I'm not sure yet.

Does anyone actually play FL on Party? I've heard the rake is pretty high for micros but is it ok for 0.5/1 or $1/2?

And how difficult is it to clear their depositor's bonus? Only 120 days to clear it... =(

Downfall, have you cashed your roll out? or at least some of it?

Does anyone have any £ or euro accounts? I wanted to get one but once again, I don't think I'll get enough traffic on them =(
    • XandreW36
      XandreW36
      Platinum
      Dont know about Stars, but FT is getting so fishless at the time. All the tables, at limit I'm playing (.25/.5) , are 30-37% VPIP and only reggs are sitting there... Maybe at peak hours it gets better, but right now, it sucks.
      On the other hand, Party is imo getting better. And their new reload bonuses make them my 1st choice for this time untill we see what happens to our poker giants.
    • terpesheva
      terpesheva
      Bronze
      How many FR tables for 0.5/1 and 1/2 are there on party on average?
    • Dawnfall26
      Dawnfall26
      Black
      its dAAAAwnfall !! :D

havent cashed out yet and probably will not even try.Except somthing to try hunting these appealing deposit bonuses now when midstakes trafic may actually increase on euro platforms.
    • XandreW36
      XandreW36
      Platinum
      Does anybody have expirience with Poker Heaven? I really like their 200% up to 1000€ promo, on top of 30% rakeback...
    • terpesheva
      terpesheva
      Bronze
      I've had a look at party FL and there are hardly any tables of SH. No FR tables.
      I guess I'll just have to take a break from poker for a few weeks...
    • XandreW36
      XandreW36
      Platinum
      I've had a look at party FL and there are hardly any tables of SH. No FR tables.
      I guess I'll just have to take a break from poker for a few weeks...
      Maybe you were looking at wrong time.
      Right now, there are ~14 0.5/1 SH and ~10 1/2$ SH tables running(only few FR tables at both), i think that's decent number, unless you're FR player only.
    • adr0001
      adr0001
      Bronze
      Hi all!
      Considering the recent developments regarding stars & FT, I wanted to ask if there are any good platforms for FL?

Thanks.
      If you were playing on Stars stay there. But if you were playing on FT withdraw the money because the tables are almost empty. Party and Ipoker have now better traffic than Fulltilt.

Not so sure about Fulltilt but the money on Stars are 100% safe.
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      My experience on FT has been a higher concentration of loose passive players (.25/.50 - .50/1 SH/FR) but definitely much fewer tables running (and at least one US resident flipping the Feds the bird and playing angry).