[NL2-NL10] NL5 rush JQs in the SB against BU

• acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Would it be better to lead out this flop ? My plan was to let him cbet and call the flop with my OESD.

But on the turn I think if he doesn´t cbet the flop I should´ve definitely bet it out right ?

On the river I don´t believe he´s got the king but rather he is just trying to steal the pot maybe with Ace high or whatsoever but I also don´t see an option in raising it here since I can´t represent the king after the line I´ve picked up.

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.02/$0.05 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)

Known players:
      MP2:
      $6.60
      MP3:
      $6.49
      CO:
      $2.14
      BU:
      $5.14
      SB (Hero):
      $6.36
      BB:
      $2.00
      UTG1:
      $2.09
      UTG2:
      $1.60
      MP1:
      $2.02

Preflop: Hero is SB with J, Q.
      6 folds, BU raises to $0.15, Hero calls $0.13, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.35) K, T, 3 (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU checks.

Turn: ($0.35) 6 (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU checks.

River: ($0.35) K (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $0.15, Hero folds, BU gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0.35.
  • 2 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello acceleration123,

Preflop: You can as well just 3bet it here. Although Calling ain't wrong if you have a plan postflop.

As played
      Flop: I'd actually say that I might even consider Check/Raise here depending on the opponent. To make such a Call profitable in long run preflop. Although would be an option as well to donk it but Check/Raise does seem to be a bit stronger.

As played if flop was Checked
      Turn: I'd just donk it here since he didn't really show interest in the pot.
      River: Not much you can do, whatever he does it doesn't make sense. :D Maybe that's true that he is trying to make you fold some kind of small PP with just A high.

Best regards.
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Originally posted by veriz

River: Not much you can do, whatever he does it doesn't make sense. :D Maybe that's true that he is trying to make you fold some kind of small PP with just A high.

Best regards.
      Exactly what I was thinking at that moment. I was like: "You don´t have a sh*t :D ." But I couldn´t represent anything either.