FTP withdrawal

• Blade90
      Blade90
      Bronze
      Ok guys, I know no one knows too much yet and FTP is saying its all ok for the non us players, but last night i tried to withdraw part of my BR to moneybookers and today it was declined and the money is back in my FTP balance. Now it says they cant process my request and try again later. Has anyone withdrawn the money to mb or any other wallet. Is there any chance I never see my money again? What do u think. I would like to trust FTP but they arent saying much and I dont like the situation. Any comments?
  • 34 replies
    • taavi1337
      taavi1337
      Bronze
      I suggest you to just wait till the things clear out. My withdrawal got declined too. I believe the system is just frozen because of thousands people are trying to get their money away from from FT.
    • Rauno9
      Rauno9
      Bronze
      Same for me. All we can do is to hope that this problem will solve.
    • Jaime001254
      Jaime001254
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Rauno9
      Same for me. All we can do is to hope that this problem will solve.
      +1
    • Pizzacat
      Pizzacat
      Bronze
      My withdrawal directly to Visa was just Approved so it seems that the issue is payment processors not Full Tilt.
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      anyone get this for moneybookers withdraw

• Wacko118
      Wacko118
      Bronze
      transfer from my visa just came through, only took like 6hours for it to be approved...

Although looking how soft the tournaments now are with the number of places played i might deposit like $10 just for them
    • shehanshah
      shehanshah
      Bronze
      Fok, saw smbdy post on friday mornin about fbi investigation n thought here comes another bullshit after smbdy got a badbeat lol!!lol!! Seems like i'm gettin a bad beat now. Same response as tobycs for moneybookers. $3k n lot of hard work, hope just dont go in vain.
    • Rauno9
      Rauno9
      Bronze
      There seems to be a problem with MB. Dont know what or why and when will it be working again, if it will. My money is stuck there too. Really want to move and start playing again.
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi I know people that have managed to do withdrawals through Moneybookers so I guess you just need to be patient.

On another note even though the player pool has reduced quite a bit there are still plenty of tables at micro stakes NL. and still plenty of fish ;)

Regards

Thazar
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey,

Have you tried to cashout again?

Do you still have problems?
      Which payment method do you use?

Best regards
      Hannes
      Bronze
      right so i cant withdraw from ftp using moneybookers
      tryin bank transfer now will let ye no.
      im in ireland
      got email from pokerstars sayin i can deposit n withdraw from their site.
      peace
    • Rauno9
      Rauno9
      Bronze
      Just tried again w/ MB and still I get the message: We cannot process your transaction at this time. Please try again later.
    • lessthanthreee
      lessthanthreee
      Bronze
      my withdrawl from FT -> NT has been 'pending' for 60hrs.

cant even cancel it.
    • Snodreliss
      Snodreliss
      Silver
      Originally posted by lessthanthreee
      my withdrawl from FT -> NT has been 'pending' for 60hrs.

cant even cancel it.
      same..
      Bronze
      just got wire transfer approved 3 days after i tried 2 withdraw it from fulltiltpoker.
      will keep ye updated!!!!
    • dubadal
      dubadal
      Bronze
      still getting the same message for MB and says local bank transfer is not possible. Can withdraw to CC though ?(

In the good news I got a generic support answer within 12 hours though:
      Hello x, Thank you for contacting Full Tilt Poker. Please be advised that Moneybookers as a withdrawal option is unfortunately temporarily unavailable. We apologize for any inconvenience and advise you to initiate cashout from an alternative method available to you. Please contact support@fulltiltpoker.co.uk with any queries not addressed above - we are working hard to resolve a large volume of queries in a timely manner and appreciate your patience in this regard. Thank you again for your understanding. Regards, Bin Full Tilt Poker Support
    • Jitroceler
      Jitroceler
      Bronze
      I have used withdrawal on my account with VISA and finally get my moneys after three days pending.
    • skiffcz
      skiffcz
      Bronze
      My bucks just arrived. I cashed out 6 days ago, 4 days ago got approved message and disclaimer saying it may take 10-15 days to transfer. So VISA cashouts seem to work normally.
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      "Hello [ ],

Thank you for contacting Full Tilt Poker Black Card Support.

At the moment Moneybookers has been temporarily suspended for withdrawals and unfortunately I am not in the position to advise you when it will be reinstated.

I reviewed your account and I can see that you have a few alternative payment methods you will be able to use for your withdrawal.

You should be able to make a withdrawal for up to $10000 using Local Bank Transfer and you can use that method without making a deposit first.

If you require more information about withdrawals, please do not hesitate to contact us again and we will be happy to help you.

Regards,

[...]
      Full Tilt Poker Black Card Support"