Complaint about Full Tilt

• Dumbledork
      Dumbledork
      Bronze
      I don't know about you, but I hate it when I'm in a tournament and apart from one or two people there's no one else present. That happened to me once again today, this time in the 2nd round of the Onyx Cup.

9 players at the table but only one other player there. So we played against each other, no one really winning or losing as no one was taking any risks.

This irritated me because I had no chance to really win any chips since apart from the other person playing everyone folded immediately. Meanwhile at the other tables there were action with some players gaining massive amounts of chips while I only gained a 200-300 every few minutes.

After 45 minutes of this crap I blew a fuse an went all in with crap after the flop as I knew the other player had a good hand just to get it over with.

Full Tilt should really put an end to this kind of practice and simply eliminate everyone who hasn't arrived after 10 hands.

The way it is like know players like me are definitely handicapped compared to the other tables and I won't get a chance to win many chips.

I still have another ticket for the 2nd round of the Onyx Cup but I think I'll pass.
  • 6 replies
    • seasonsofchange
      seasonsofchange
      Bronze
      Perhaps, it has something to do with the US people? Check the news :rolleyes:
    • Dumbledork
      Dumbledork
      Bronze
      Nope, they were pretty much from everywhere. And it's not the first time this happened. I happens always all the time in tournaments where you can already register several days in advance and even in some tournaments where you can register a few hours before they start.
    • pavels4444
      pavels4444
      Bronze
      why is that such a bad thing? You 2 will get blinds from the other players and u got a nice HU play :D if you win that so called HU play then you can continue just picking up the blinds :D
    • Dumbledork
      Dumbledork
      Bronze
      The problem is that I need some action. Boring play like that... well, it just bores me. I have no problem with slow play as long as there are some people present who are actually playing.

And let's just say the other guy and me get the blinds. How does that help? Sure, we'll get some chips in the long run, but meanwhile the chip leaders will increase their amounts of chips, and especially in freerolls with several thousand players you'll have a hard time catching up to them.
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      Just curious, Dumbledork: are you a ninja chick or a beach boy?

Sorry if the question is inappropriate. If you're transgendered, I doubly apologize.
    • Dumbledork
      Dumbledork
      Bronze
      I'm a guy. I just love the badass avatar and took a name that fits.

And I think I don't need this thread anymore. Since losing 3 dollars in the daily dollar today I'm completely cured of tournaments. From now on only cash games for me. Additionally I get more Full Tilt points. Can't wait to have enough to buy a Full Tilt cap. I still need about 2,340 I think