i didnt get my rakeback this week

• 10 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi MishkaR,

Have you received rakeback in previous weeks? If so, then you should still be entitled going forward.

The following important sticky thread provides details on various deductions that get made. It's possible that these might outnumber your rake earned if you've received bonuses, played a lot of freerolls or bought items using FTP points etc.

You can also check your transaction history from your lobby>cashier to see if a payment has been made. Sometimes the confirmation email is a little late or not sent, but you should still see the transaction in the history.

Hope this helps, best regards,

Bart
    • foulkezboyz
      foulkezboyz
      Bronze
      dont think ive got mine either and the transaction history page wouldnt load
    • MishkaR
      MishkaR
      Bronze
      thanks for the fast reply, after looking at the FAQ i understand what the problem is (didn't played for 10 days till last tuesday). well, looking at the glass half full, i'll get a nice rakeback this week :)
      thanks for the fast reply
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      I understand that all rakeback has been confiscated by the FBI. You have to unlock the earned rakeback by accumulating Frequent Indictment Points, (or FIPs).

:rolleyes:
    • Tudho
      Tudho
      Bronze
      Hi, i don't like making new threads and i'd like to ask you guys a few questions about rakeback. I didn't know about this feature until a few days ago, and i never got any type of rakeback and i'm curious about it.

1.My account is registered on 11 July 2010 (or near). I read somewhere that between certain dates you need a deposit first. Do i really have to make a deposit in order to get this feature available?
      2.I read on fulltilt about rakeback and they say that you need to register with a certain code ([X Code removed by EagleStar88] or something) through their site in order to get the rakeback. I registered with the one from pokerstrategy (PS50 or something), so will it work anyways?
      3.Is an account necessary on [Affiliate link removed] or will i get rakeback without it too ?

Thanks in advance.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Tudho
      Hi, i don't like making new threads and i'd like to ask you guys a few questions about rakeback. I didn't know about this feature until a few days ago, and i never got any type of rakeback and i'm curious about it.

1.My account is registered on 11 July 2010 (or near). I read somewhere that between certain dates you need a deposit first. Do i really have to make a deposit in order to get this feature available?
      2.I read on fulltilt about rakeback and they say that you need to register with a certain code ([X Code removed by EagleStar88] or something) through their site in order to get the rakeback. I registered with the one from pokerstrategy (PS50 or something), so will it work anyways?
      3.Is an account necessary on [Affiliate link removed] or will i get rakeback without it too ?

Thanks in advance.
      Hi Tudho,

I'm not 100% clear from your post whether you originally set up your account via PokerStrategy or not.

If you did set up via PokerStrategy's PS150 (free starting capital) or PSVIP (first deposit bonus for existing members) codes, then you should automatically receive rakeback after depositing your own funds. Yes, it is now a requirement that members deposit some of their own funds in order to receive rakeback.

If however your account was set up prior to joining PokerStrategy then I'm afraid it is not possible to retrack any existing accounts to PokerStrategy, the poker rooms just don't allow it.
      If you do have a non-tracked account, you could always contact Full Tilt's own support team as on occasions they do allow rakeback on existing accounts, but I'm afraid you would not be tracked to PokerStrategy or receive PokerStrategy points etc.

Hope this helps,

Best regards,

Bart

p.s. I've removed the link and code you posted as this is a different affiliate. If not tracked, I would always recommend dealing directly with Full Tilt's support team who can advise you how best to proceed.
    • Tudho
      Tudho
      Bronze
      Ok, i got it.
      All i have to do is make a deposit.
      Sorry for the links, i didn't know.

That helped me, thanks a lot.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Not a problem and your more than welcome.

Good luck, let us know how you get on.

Best regards,

Bart
    • mute20
      mute20
      Bronze
      So I can get rakeback whenever I first deposit cause I remember seeing something about 180 since making the account?? Does this also have to do with the first deposit bonus cause that ends a year from when I made the account??
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi mute20,

You must deposit within 180 days of setting up your account and have 120 days to clear the matching bonus.

Full details are available on this Full Tilt Guide page.

Best regards,

Bart