• Blade90
      Blade90
      Bronze
      Yes
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Thanks Blade90 :)

Yes antstruk, just to confirm if you are experiencing problems updating your poker lobby, you can try from the following address www.FullTiltPoker.co.uk

Let us know if you experience any problems.

Best regards,

Bart
    • jimmyjames57
      jimmyjames57
      Bronze
      I'm from Canada... so if I delete FTP.com and download FTP.co.uk then I can retrieve my software and bankroll?
    • Tiffy2
      Tiffy2
      Bronze
      I think this is a download site. You can't log in from .co.uk

But I'll re-download and see if I can log in, access my (very small) account and play a little bit.

It would be interesting to see how many players they have these days.

------------------------------

Well, not much success in downloading, it starts, but stops after a couple of minutes.

It could me my connection, it is very slow and unreliable.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

I've just completed this myself.

I downloaded the latest version of the Full Tilt lobby via http://www.FullTiltPoker.co.uk

On double-clicking after it had finished downloading, it took me directly to the login screen with my existing user-name already defaulted (pre-filled) in the box ready.

Obviously you will need to input your existing password unless you had this auto-populated too.

The lobby and cashier all seem to work fine and my remaining balance, including a couple of Step tickets I held and all FTP points etc are still showing exactly the same as before.

Important: Please ensure that you use your existing login details (username and password) and do not set up a new account if prompted to do so as this would not link back to your existing balance and multiple accounts are not allowed by Full Tilt and can cause all kinds of problems.

Please let us know if you experience any problems.

Best regards,

Bart