what is the cashout requirement for the $50?

• UFO626
      UFO626
      Bronze
      Ok I'm canadian, so I just got screwed out of $390 by those damn US feds because my money is stuck on stars. I might get it back I might not, requested a cashout but haven't gotten anything.
      I wanna just forget it and move on asap, so this $50 could not have come at a better time. before this whole BS, I was planning on moving up to 25NL, but I guess thats gonna be postponed since I have $390 stuck on stars. but, I plan to recover from this, not gonna let some stupid yank government's long arm of control stop me from succeeding in poker and in life.

I signed up for the $50 on williampoker. so I will play there for the time being, grinding it out at 10NL. I have an additional $250 on moneybookers that I plan to deposit and get some deposit bonuses. do you guys think its safe to deposit anything on williampoker or partypoker? I think partypoker will benefit a grinder like myself because of high traffic. but Im nervous putting in the rest of my money onto any poker site right now. I'm thinking maybe deposit $50, and then deposit more as needed. I usually play 6-9 tables, so maybe 4 tables from party, and 4 tables on william.

so after I hit the cashout requirements for william, I think I"ll just move the rest over to party and make that my main site. so whats the cashout requirements for the $50? since I plan on playing 40hrs/week for the next 2 weeks, I predict I should fulfill any requirements within a week easy.
  • 11 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi UFO626,

On William Hill, You're able to cash out your free $50 after generating $50 of rake.

You will need to make a deposit of at least $20 in order to cash out your bonus and winnings after you have fulfilled the requirements. It allows you to withdraw any amount with the payment method you used to deposit the funds.
      If you choose to make a deposit before fulfilling the requirements, you can cash out your deposit at any time - the money is still yours!

Please don't forget that William Hill offers an automatic bankroll protection for beginners. When starting out with your $50 starting capital, you will only be able to play in the following limits:

-Fixed Limit Hold'em: Up to $0.10/$0.20
      -No Limit Hold'em: Up to $0.05/$0.10
      -Sit and Goes Texas Hold'em: Up to $1 buy-in (not including entry-fee)

PartyPoker offers 100% up to $500 Bonus if you sign up through PokerStrategy.com. You can also visit our PartyPoker forum where others will surely help you if you unsure.

I hope this was helpful?
      Ingrid
    • acekingsbr
      acekingsbr
      Bronze
      what is the cashout requirement for the $50 at Full Tilt ?

thanks !
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by acekingsbr
      what is the cashout requirement for the $50 at Full Tilt ?

thanks !
      Hi acekingsbr,

You need to achieve a total of 1,000 FTP points (excluding any happy hour or bonus points), but have an unlimited timescale in which to achieve this.

If you were to deposit your own funds, you would only need to achieve 100 FTP points before being able to withdraw.

Full details in this following link.

Hope this helps, let us know if you need further clarification on any aspect.

Best regards,

Bart
    • UFO626
      UFO626
      Bronze
      yes, that answered everything, thanks Ingrid.
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      UFO, you should be aware that William Hill has an inferior interface and it is very difficult to multitable there. Also, they are somewhat anal about security and their cashout requirements are fairly stiff.

Party Poker is extremely friendly to Canadians. You can deposit directly from your registered bank account and the funds are made available instantly (even if Party takes about four business days to collect them). Cashouts to your bank account are also super easy. Party even offers a prepaid credit card that you can only load from your poker account (at a rotten exchange rate) but can use just like any other prepaid credit card online and at point of sale terminals.

I find that the cash table traffic at Party tends to die at certain times of day, especially in FL. In NL it's a bit better.

The deposit bonus at Party is something to take advantage of as it's the most generous Party has offered in the last five years. They are generally extremely stingy with promotions. Party also offers "gift cards" which are rarely cash but most often PartyPoints, and they count toward purchasing cash you can use to play. They do not count toward clearing your deposit bonus.

If I were you I'd scrounge up $125 to deposit on Party and play the 5NL or even 10NL cash tables. The $3 STTs are also not a bad idea as they get good traffic and the opposition is not that stiff. (Note that, on party, the entry fee and buyin are combined so that what's listed as a $3 STT is actually a $2.70+.3 STT.

Party also offers daily freerolls for residents of various countries. Last I looked, the one for Canadians was at 7:30 pm Eastern Time every evening. They usually have only about 500 or so registrants and can be a decent way to pad your bankroll.

I plan to deposit on Party myself fairly soon, so maybe I'll see you at the tables. :)
    • UFO626
      UFO626
      Bronze
      william hill doesn't have a lot of players. coming from stars, its like going from new york city to freakin rural virginia. I have a feeling Im gonna be playing against the same 5 guys on every table
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by UFO626
      yes, that answered everything, thanks Ingrid.
      Glad to hear! =)

I think the traffic will naturally grown in all poker rooms, just give it some time.

@belayd, thank you for the great input, much appreciated!
    • shanest
      shanest
      Bronze
      hey guys wondering what is the cashout requirement for the 50 at cake poker??
    • admiraliD
      admiraliD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Hi UFO626,

On William Hill, You're able to cash out your free $50 after generating $50 of rake.

You will need to make a deposit of at least $20 in order to cash out your bonus and winnings after you have fulfilled the requirements. It allows you to withdraw any amount with the payment method you used to deposit the funds.
      If you choose to make a deposit before fulfilling the requirements, you can cash out your deposit at any time - the money is still yours!

Please don't forget that William Hill offers an automatic bankroll protection for beginners. When starting out with your $50 starting capital, you will only be able to play in the following limits:

-Fixed Limit Hold'em: Up to $0.10/$0.20
      -No Limit Hold'em: Up to $0.05/$0.10
      -Sit and Goes Texas Hold'em: Up to $1 buy-in (not including entry-fee)

PartyPoker offers 100% up to $500 Bonus if you sign up through PokerStrategy.com. You can also visit our PartyPoker forum where others will surely help you if you unsure.

I hope this was helpful?
      Ingrid
      do i understand this correctly, if i will want to cashout on william hill that free 50$+ what i will win, i WILL have to make a 20$ deposit from my own money?
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      Originally posted by admiraliD
      do i understand this correctly, if i will want to cashout on william hill that free 50$+ what i will win, i WILL have to make a 20$ deposit from my own money?
      You understand this correctly, but it's not some kind of scam. It's more a matter of identity verification and cashout method enabling. If you make a deposit it makes the site confident that you've gone a portion of the way toward confirming your identity. And some withdrawal methods are simply not available unless you use them to deposit first. I think the latter is a payment processor rule rather than a poker site rule, but I'm not sure.

Since WH is a huge British bookmaker that openly uses mainland banks and is taxed by the government, I wouldn't worry too much about the safety of your money with them.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by shanest
      hey guys wondering what is the cashout requirement for the 50 at cake poker??
      Hi shanest,

I actually just replied to your post in another thread, but just in case you see this one first, here is a copy for your convenience.

Originally posted by EagleStar88
      Hi shanest,

Thanks for confirming that.

It's best if I link you to the relevent page which has all the information you need, just so I don't inadvertly leave any criteria out.

Here's the link:

Let us know if you have any questions or need clarification on any aspect.

Best regards,

Bart
      Any problems, don't hesitate to shout.

Best regards,

Bart