Where has my FULL TILT money gone !!???

• davros77
      davros77
      Bronze
      Hi all,

I just heard the news of Full Tilt and Pokerstars and the FBI ect.............

so i just tried to log into Full Tilt and I cant update the software so it wont start.....

so i went to Full Tilt.net and downloaded the software and installed.......

when i log in and go to the cashier my money is gone! no money at all , no deposit buttons, and worst of all no explanation! no email, no pop up, no news in the message bar!

I'm in the UK so this shouldnt affect me Pokerstars is fine , nice pop up explains no need to worry in uk, but Full Tilt nothing!

Where has my money gone? will i get it back? WTF?

Please somebody here enlighten me as to what is going on here. Has your money gone too?

EDIT : UPDATE

FullTilt.co.uk downloaded software which updated the Full Tilt . COM version and let me login and the CASHIER WORKED.

MONEY and POINTS are there .........sorry for alarming anybody

It seems FULL TILT .CO.UK and .NET are different glad i persisted

panic over
      I'm Furious
  • 12 replies
    • Bhualaba
      Bhualaba
      Bronze
      i believe .net is playmoney software only, go to http://www.fulltiltpoker.co.uk
    • davros77
      davros77
      Bronze
      thanks for the info

just did that before i saw your post.......great minds.......

glad my money is safe :)
    • crashyy
      crashyy
      Bronze
      how safe are UK players? im not sure if i should withdraw my UB and stars rolls!
    • evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by crashyy
      how safe are UK players? im not sure if i should withdraw my UB and stars rolls!
      better safe than sorry i say.
    • Navrark
      Navrark
      Bronze
      Originally posted by davros77
      thanks for the info

just did that before i saw your post.......great minds.......

glad my money is safe :)
      Are you sure it's safe? All you see are some numbers on the screen. I'm still waiting for my cashout as are many others...
    • Navrark
      Navrark
      Bronze
      I would say if the US can shut down FT and PS and seize their bank accounts, then you aren't going to get your money back unless you shout loudly to your politicians to do something against the US DOJ and they care enough to act on your behalf.
    • evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Navrark
      I would say if the US can shut down FT and PS and seize their bank accounts, then you aren't going to get your money back unless you shout loudly to your politicians to do something against the US DOJ and they care enough to act on your behalf.
      but can the FBI seize bank accounts not in the US?
    • Andyuk18
      Andyuk18
      Bronze
      Not sure anyone knows 100% right now. Depending on how much the money matters to you, withdraw some and leave some on the sites. I'd feel a lot more confident on Stars than UB though.
    • crashyy
      crashyy
      Bronze
      Yeah I think I'll remove 80% of both. Leave just enough for a normal session with a couple of extra buy ins. Then small redeposits if needed.

Am sure they can't touch me at all. But as I've read here and other forums. If the pokersite gets a hefty fine or whatever and go under then obviously I'll lose everything. UB is defo more risk then stars. Might get over to party, ongame or something
    • PiersM
      PiersM
      Global
      [quote][i]panic over
      I'm Furious[/quote]lmfao @ this
    • conall88
      conall88
      Bronze
      afaik as long as ftp.eu and pokerstars.eu are seperate branches of the company, the fbi cant touch em.

I have no qualms with playing on either atm. not worried.
    • pea1984
      pea1984
      Bronze
      I'm still playing on Stars atm and not too worried about it.
      Although I only have a small BR, not sure how I would feel if I had a substantial amount on there.