Stack
      Hero:
      $2.39
      MP3:
      $2.34
      CO:
      $2

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (7 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.98 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with A:heart: , A:spade:
      2 folds, MP3 calls $0.02, CO calls $0.02, BU folds, Hero raises to $0.12, BB folds, MP3 calls $0.10, CO calls $0.10.

Flop: ($0.38) Q:heart: , Q:spade: , 9:club: (3 players)
      Hero bets $0.3, MP3 calls $0.30, CO folds.

Turn: ($0.98) 6:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.4, MP3 raises to $0.80, Hero calls $0.40.

River: ($2.58) T:spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 raises $1.12 (All-In), Hero calls $1.12.

Final Pot: $4.82
  • 1 reply
    • Duudalinja
      Duudalinja
      Bronze
      Howdy,

We can make it a bit more preflop, like 0.14$-0.16$ just for the reason MP3 will never fold and CO may find that good reason to come along and if they can pay more, why not let them pay more? Anyway, 0.12$ is still solid size, so that's not much of a problem.

On that flop I expect CO to give up a lot as I doubt there are much Qx in his limp/calling range, so we are basically in HU pot unless CO has 99 or smth. So cbet is basically ok here, but I think we won't be able to get 3 streets of pure value from MP3, so I think I'd be inclined to check back Turn to allow him make some dumb moves and we're not really worried about possibility to get outdrawn.

As played I think we have to fold Turn. I don't really like that betsizing for the reason there are guys that may see that as sign of weakness if you bet close to pot on Flop and then bet much less on Turn, but well, if we're looking realistically in terms of ranges - how do you think, what's his approximate limp/calling range pre and what kind of hands can he call that Flop and mr Turn with given his WTS and AF?

I'd say it's Qx often so b/f is better line if you want to bet Turn.

Good luck!