A tribute to American Poker

• bohemiagrove
      bohemiagrove
      Bronze
      I just want to let all the American grinders and recreational players know that we support them,and we love them.We are not ignorant to think that this sh*t will not happen in europe.You got all my love and I am all-in for any form of on-line civil unrest that we could pull off.

You are not aloun the whole poker world is with you !
  • 17 replies
    • bohemiagrove
      bohemiagrove
      Bronze
      Thumbs up for the thread if you are with me!
    • Pizzacat
      Pizzacat
      Bronze
      Rest in peace
    • bradomurder
      bradomurder
      Bronze
      It's a sad world where we feel we have to make laws to protect people from their own stupidity.

RIP.
    • Percypugrug
      Percypugrug
      Bronze
      not a good time to be a American. :s_mad:
    • antstruk
      antstruk
      Bronze
      Who's the fat kid in the middle of the video?
    • ramjack
      ramjack
      Bronze
      I am also worried that our country Philippines would follow suit. I believe our banking laws are patterned after the US banking system. Already we are having difficulty making deposits and withdrawal to online poker sites. Maybe a time also will come that it will be totally impossible. So it will be better for us also if the US will be able to legalize online poker soon.
    • YinYangS
      YinYangS
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ramjack
      I am also worried that our country Philippines would follow suit. I believe our banking laws are patterned after the US banking system. Already we are having difficulty making deposits and withdrawal to online poker sites. Maybe a time also will come that it will be totally impossible. So it will be better for us also if the US will be able to legalize online poker soon.
      wag naman sana. online poker isn't that much popular yet in our country so i'm hoping it won't happen. if it would, probably not soon, maybe in 2 or 3 years, and that would give me time to win enough money to last a lifetime. ^_^
    • bohemiagrove
      bohemiagrove
      Bronze
      Originally posted by antstruk
      Who's the fat kid in the middle of the video?

Jimmy Fricke-very good poker player
      2007 aussie millions runner-up
    • Saruniks
      Saruniks
      Bronze
      go back to work in macdonalld
    • ramjack
      ramjack
      Bronze
      Originally posted by YinYangS
      wag naman sana. online poker isn't that much popular yet in our country so i'm hoping it won't happen. if it would, probably not soon, maybe in 2 or 3 years, and that would give me time to win enough money to last a lifetime. ^_^
      Me, i think I need at least 5 years :f_biggrin: hopefully none of the guys in power get to righteous... i would prefer that they just taxed us or something... but let's just do our best to stay under their radar... but with facebook... :f_frown:
    • izzo510
      izzo510
      Bronze
      Originally posted by YinYangS
      Me, i think I need at least 5 years :f_biggrin: hopefully none of the guys in power get to righteous... i would prefer that they just taxed us or something... but let's just do our best to stay under their radar... but with facebook... :f_frown:
      pre, i don't even think that we exist on our politicians conscious minds. unless there would be a media hype.. were invincible. imo :s_grin:
    • bohemiagrove
      bohemiagrove
      Bronze
      no problem guys if they shut you down we will make "A tribute to Philippines Poker" ;)
    • terpesheva
      terpesheva
      Bronze
    • bohemiagrove
      bohemiagrove
      Bronze
      terpesheva well done ! :f_o: :s_o: :baby: :heart:
    • Bidillu
      Bidillu
      Bronze
      :f_frown: :f_frown: :f_frown: :f_frown: :f_frown:
    • bohemiagrove