First NL10 session = first 100$+ session!

• 9 replies
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      epic graph. feels good to have a +10BI day, right?

crush the fish and exploit the regs! It all seems so easy, right? :p
    • mrauter
      mrauter
      Bronze
      Ty, Marc

It feels awesome especially when you have just moved up :D

Yestarday started with another 8 more BI session, but I played again and lost 3 BIs. Anyway 5 BIs for the day, not bad.

Let's see how it goes today, but I am afraid the doomswitch will come soon, I am the king of running bad after a big win.
    • sufix645
      sufix645
      Bronze
      yea I had like 13 straight days like this at NL10 and just jumped straight to NL25, but then came 30 BI ds :D
    • JuiceQuadre
      JuiceQuadre
      Bronze
      I wish my first day at nl100 was +10bis =)

Gratz man keep it up!
    • bohemiagrove
      bohemiagrove
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JuiceQuadre
      I wish my first day at nl100 was +10bis =)

Gratz man keep it up!
      :f_cool:
    • Classified181
      Classified181
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mrauter

Let's see how it goes today, but I am afraid the doomswitch will come soon, I am the king of running bad after a big win.
      You can be the prince, because im defenatley the king of this swing. Congratz on the great run though m8 and hope it continues. When you feel one of those can't win a hand sessions no matter what you have or what you do coming on, make a max loss of BIs for the session and when you hit it run, baby run!!!! ;)
    • dubadal
      dubadal
      Bronze
      graz! interesting stats btw - you seem to be winning most from BB and UTG. How did that happen? :f_confused:
      I can try & guess that BB results probably attribute to donks pushing into your re-steals with monsters.. But what about UTG? What's the trick there?
    • mattisks
      mattisks
      Bronze
      nice work dude. My first NL10 was -$10 my second was -$20 :D

I am sure you stacked me three times :f_biggrin:
    • mrauter
      mrauter
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Classified181
      Originally posted by mrauter

You can be the prince, because im defenatley the king of this swing. Congratz on the great run though m8 and hope it continues. When you feel one of those can't win a hand sessions no matter what you have or what you do coming on, make a max loss of BIs for the session and when you hit it run, baby run!!!! ;)
      hahaha, I think I still stand as the king, after that session I am breaking even for the last 10k hands, which I consider running extremely bad given how many fishes there are in the tables. I am a little bit frustrated by that and not playing my A-game, which is fine, because I am sure my B-game is at least 10bb/100 winner in this site and I am grinding a bonus right now.

@dubadal:
      Answer to your question: sample size :s_grin: .
      I have played 10k hands since that session and my profits by position looks normal now, half of my total winnings coming from btn and losing slightly in the blinds (breaking even both sb and bb in ev). I am running like shit thou.

@mattikss:
      What is your sn? I tell you what notes I have on u :f_biggrin: .
      I have found quite a few pokerstrategists grinding on bet365, probably because of the pantheon challenge.

I have been working and studying all day and grinding at night after 10pm (aus), so I had no time to review a hand since one month ago. Will take a day off to do that, I feel like missing lots of bluffing spots lately and not playing concentrated at all. Need sleep :f_mad: