ID check was declined

• hans0138
      hans0138
      Basic
      Hey I passed the quiz and did everything to get my free 50 deposit. I sent in my id through webcam and it might have been a little too blurry to read. Is there no way I can send my id in again?
  • 3 replies
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      Hi hans0138,

Thanks for contacting us.

In this particular case, you didn't pass our verification because you already have an account at PokerStrategy.com where you've received the free $50 starting capital in the past. Having multiple accounts is a violation of our Terms & Conditions.

You are more than welcome to continue to use our services by using your original account, including by taking advantage of our great First Deposit Bonuses if you need to boost your bankroll.

If you don't know the details for your original account, please [INVALID EMAIL] and I'll be able to help out.

I hope this clarifies the situation and thanks for your understanding. Good luck in building your bankroll back up and enjoy!

Best,

Marc
      Customer Service Manager
      :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club:
    • admiraliD
      admiraliD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MarcPS
      Hi hans0138,

Thanks for contacting us.

In this particular case, you didn't pass our verification because you already have an account at PokerStrategy.com where you've received the free $50 starting capital in the past. Having multiple accounts is a violation of our Terms & Conditions.

You are more than welcome to continue to use our services by using your original account, including by taking advantage of our great First Deposit Bonuses if you need to boost your bankroll.

If you don't know the details for your original account, please [INVALID EMAIL] and I'll be able to help out.

I hope this clarifies the situation and thanks for your understanding. Good luck in building your bankroll back up and enjoy!

Best,

Marc
      Customer Service Manager
      Hi, can you have multiple accounts if only 1 of them have passed the quiz? i mean i have created multiple accounts here trying to pass quiz but that was long time ago and i dont remember them, so i just had this account on my main email and passed the quiz yesterday, will i be good to go ?
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      Hi admiraliD,

The main reason to restrict the number of accounts somebody can have is so that we avoid giving multiple free bankrolls to the same person. Since you can't receive the free $50 starting capital without passing the quiz, you'll be fine. Good to go indeed. In fact, I can see that the transfer of your starting capital has been initiated. You can read the ticket informing you of this here.

If there's anything else you need, please don't hesitate to ask and I'll be glad to help.

Best.

Marc