• 25 replies
    • MojaDunja
      MojaDunja
      Bronze
      +1
    • clawindsouza
      clawindsouza
      Bronze
      +2 :( shifted to lower stakes to catch some fish....
    • omojlig
      omojlig
      Bronze
      Look at Rush plr/flp and avg Pot both down a lot. Never seen anything like these numbers and I keep track of them around the clock.
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      fish is scared.. and also you need to download the client at .co.uk and only the regs have figured that out..
      and recreational players probably just decided to take some days from poker due to recent events.. as well as no whales wanting to deposit more money atm :)
    • Andyuk18
      Andyuk18
      Bronze
      Sat at the most LAG NL5 table earlier, 4betting light standard haha.
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      you're looking in the wrong places :)
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      Never seen anything like these numbers and I keep track of them around the clock.

Umm, might wanna get out more?

;)
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Why'd you need to dl co.uk client, wroks fine for me w/e dl'ing anything
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      Why'd you need to dl co.uk client, wroks fine for me w/e dl'ing anything

??

I managed "need" and "client". The rest was garbled - possibly due to FBI interference.

:)
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      woteva
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Fishes don't know they need to go .co.uk to download newest version.

Regs are indeed harder but the mass tabling ones who doesn't adjust its style on the table dynamics is almost the same as a fish.
    • i5bet72o
      i5bet72o
      Bronze
      well i disagree, IMO rush 100 is softer than normal b/c ALOT of the best players were Americans. (imo American regs are generally better than European regs on average).
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      I doubt anyone has a sample after 2 days...
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Originally posted by i5bet72o
      well i disagree, IMO rush 100 is softer than normal b/c ALOT of the best players were Americans. (imo American regs are generally better than European regs on average).
      American fishes are generally better than European ones as well :P

But agree with above. If you want to beat a limit you must at least be able to beat the regulars. Even on NL600 there are fishes limping. Fishes are good for bankroll but make sure you're at least break even vs the regs.
    • i5bet72o
      i5bet72o
      Bronze
      well at nl100 rush there was a ton of awesome tough American regs who made it difficult for everyone else. Now these guys r gone and the European regs are not nearly as good on average. also in the last few days i have seen ALOT of spew plays probally atleast partially cuz ppl dont know if they r gonna be able to get their money off.
    • Navrark
      Navrark
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Hlynkinn
      fish is scared.. and also you need to download the client at .co.uk and only the regs have figured that out..
      and recreational players probably just decided to take some days from poker due to recent events.. as well as no whales wanting to deposit more money atm :)
      Generally the opinion seemed to be that the tables were softer without Americans. But I was wondering the same thing, with the update not working automatically would the fish figure out how to download the new client. I guess that most have not.
    • Veeziits
      Veeziits
      Bronze
      fulltilt should send auto e-mails to all their client e-mails with info how to update there soft :spade:
    • PhoenixPhreak
      PhoenixPhreak
      Bronze
      FullTilt will get the proper forwards/programming set up. Any casual gamers that couldn't get on in the first few days after Dday will be back on soon enough.
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      After thinking about this some more, I think the real problem is not the standard of play at any given limit but the flow of new funds into the platform.

Without US deposits there will be nothing for the fish to spew to the bad regs and nothing for the bad regs to spew to the good regs.

Regs, good or bad, dont play with their own money. So I'm afraid the situation we could be heading for is one where a dwindling pot of $ is passed around between the same group of players and the rake will reduce that pot still further.

Eventually the bad regs will realise there are no more fish (or not enough to sustaing them) and leave, and then ... well ... it will be time to bail out.

I really hope I'm wrong. If I were running Tilt and Stars, I would strongly consider an emergency rake reduction...