The US government sucks
        Trup queens
        Quite a bit
        A lot more
        A lot
        Too much
      Total: 13 Votes
    • faarcyde
      Hello everyone, I am Faarcyde from the great country of Americana. We are known for our obesity epidemic, love of money and crappy TV. I have many leather bound books and my furniture smells of rich mahogany.

I have a discernible skill I hope to transfer to you as well...the ability to make said money. While I don't LOVE money I certainly do like it. And hopefully I can bring more to your pockets in the coming months and years.

As it turns out, I don't have a job as of two days ago so I will be spending a lot more time in the education department of things while this mess in the US of A gets straightened out. How about a little about myself?

Favorite musical artist: Neil Young
      Favorite food: Steak (medium rare, thank you)
      Favorite book: Things Fall Apart (Chinua Achebe), A Catcher in the Rye (J.D. Salinger
      Other interests: I am starting to get involved in real estate investing. I own a couple rental properties and am having a lot of fun learning the ins and outs of a new venture. I also started to play the guitar. I've only had three lessons and I a total wanker at it but am getting better each day :)
      Interesting fact: My great-grandparents were Danish and they emigrated to Panama before coming to the United States and settling down. So while I am a silly American I do have some recent European roots :evil:

One more thing...I like to laugh. Have fun with me!

• 6 replies
    • IngridN
      Originally posted by therealfaarcyde
      Favorite musical artist: Neil Young
      :f_love: absolute favorite as well!

Hi Faarcyde,

Big welcome to our community, great introduction!

Looking forward to have you with us and see you on the forum.

Ps: I love to smile, not everyone gets it but I think it opens a whole new world once you make your cheeks moving =)
    • MarcPS
      Favorite food: Steak (medium rare, thank you)
      you'll fit in just fine here! Welcome! :s_biggrin:

Hopefully the recent events will lead to a very quick regulation of the American market and we can go back to the good old days.

Did you consider moving to Canada/Europe to continue playing?

I voted 'a lot' because I'd rather keep my opinion of the US Government to myself. :f_eek:
    • pleno1

Favorite food: Steak (rare, thank you)

Fantastic to have you here, one of the best introduction threads.

Also looking to get into real estate investing, going to look at houses in Spain from May 20th-27th which I'm really looking forward to. Where are your rentals and are you looking to expand your portfolio?
    • belayd
      Hi, Clyde. Mind if I ask you what you used to do until two days ago? Things must be awfully tough for American poker pros right now, so if you started a blog about the travails of professional poker play in the United States, I'd sure follow it.

If you're hiring out as a coach maybe we can talk about that as well, even though I can't afford to pay much right now. Let me know.
    • janushr
      hello also from croatia:) that part for helping gettin some more results,that sounds great,it would intrest me also;) have a good luck at tables... :D
    • justkyle88
      I like trup QQQ's.

Whats your game sir?