PVC never arrived even after 2 months

• ariffR
      ariffR
      Bronze
      Hi everybody.So my story, i have now requested 3 PVCs but the letter never arrived and will never arrived i guess.It has been 2 months now and i just dont understand what the problem was.Every time i contacted them,they simply suggest that they can send another PVC just to satisfy me.But what the underlying problem was never revealed.Perhaps the postage system in the UK is terrible, maybe yes.I have no problem receiving my moneybookers PVC.The letter just arrived at my home in Malaysia in 2 days.So i assumed there is no problem in my country.They are making me sick because i canno withdraw my fortune to my bank account.Can someone please tell me you have received your PVC?What kind of postage they used?Thank You.
  • 2 replies
    • Midazolam
      Midazolam
      Bronze
      Hey ariffR,

I am sorry that I can´t help with the mail problems, but maybe there is an other way to confirm your address? Normally they accept a copy of your id card and a utility bill with your address. I would ask the customer service if this would be ok.

Best regards
      Midazolam
    • ariffR
      ariffR
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Midazolam
      Hey ariffR,

I am sorry that I can´t help with the mail problems, but maybe there is an other way to confirm your address? Normally they accept a copy of your id card and a utility bill with your address. I would ask the customer service if this would be ok.

Best regards
      Midazolam
      Finally the letter arrived yesterday.Bt still useless coz they said the code is invalid?So, i called them, and they simply said we can send you another letter, so i said NO. i have received the letter and i upload it to their emel.Then i call them back and LUCKILY they said okay ur account is now verified for PVC.So thank you.