William Hill Tourney Ticket

• SquarePig
      SquarePig
      Bronze
      Hi there, I just started using William Hill with my $50 a few days ago and won a token to the Super Series £1000 added tourney on Monday. I have just tried to register for this but because the buy in is supposed to be £5.50 my seat has been denied, is there any way I can get round this? Would depositing help? Thanks, Carly
  • 5 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi SquarePig,

Welcome to our community! =)

If you never deposited before and playing with the free $50 starting capital, it might be the reason because William Hill offers an automatic bankroll protection for beginners. When starting out with your $50 starting capital, you will only be able to play in the following limits:

-Fixed Limit Hold'em: Up to $0.10/$0.20
      -No Limit Hold'em: Up to $0.05/$0.10
      -Sit and Goes Texas Hold'em: Up to $1 buy-in (not including entry-fee)

The automatic bankroll protection will either be lifted after you've generated 50$ in rake or tournament fees when you deposit at least $100 on top of your free $50 starting capital.

Hope this was helpful
      Ingrid
    • dariusgeorgel
      dariusgeorgel
      Bronze
      Hello pig,

A friend of mine has a WH account through PS and told me about this protection, but never had problems with tokens though. He played a 1$ sattelite st2 for a 5.50$ stage 1 sattelite seat to their 200.000$ guranteed and could register. I don't know why you can't. It should let you register with the token, it's not a value you're putting there, it's a token. Plus the fact that they gave it to you, but still cannot use it. Odd.
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      Pig, you need to email William Hill support with your issue because they have to set a flag on your tournament token that allows you to go outside BRM. I had that same issue when I was awarded a free $6 tournament token in compensation for some difficulties with the site. Just email them and you should hear back from them in about 5-24 hours.
    • MischiefMarg
      MischiefMarg
      Bronze
      Hi Pig,

I'm starting to feel sorry for these mods who have to put up with us newbies tehehe :D

This board for beginners is busier than the highways lol :s_biggrin:

GL with your token and once I get up and sorted with William Hill and my $50 I might see you galavanting the rooms of William Hill too :s_grin:

GL GL hope you can make it grow >^_^< :s_grin:
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SquarePig
      Hi there, I just started using William Hill with my $50 a few days ago and won a token to the Super Series £1000 added tourney on Monday. I have just tried to register for this but because the buy in is supposed to be £5.50 my seat has been denied, is there any way I can get round this? Would depositing help? Thanks, Carly
      Hi SquarePig,

Has this issue been solved?

Ingrid