Poker quizzes

• bohemiagrove
      bohemiagrove
      Bronze
      Good Day,
      I have a lil stupid question.

I am lazzy so I did not read one strategy article and start to make the quizzes.
      I did all the poker quizzes from the silver lvl and did perfect score the first time on all of them.
      I need more quizzes but I have to play my 230$ bank roll to get (it will take alot of time)and I just wonder if I can find gold status quizzes to give them a try.

:D thank you for your time and good night/day.
  • 6 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi bohemiagrove,

There are no stupid questions, though. Remember that in this forum =)

Superb news on passing the silver quiz, but don't forget that our quiz materials are not only there to teach you something new but also to freshen up your memory/strategy about the game. I really think you should give it a go and try to read as many as you can. =)

You will be able to view the gold quiz material, once you reach the gold status.

Ingrid
    • bohemiagrove
      bohemiagrove
      Bronze
      Thank you.
      I more video guy thats why I did not read ao much.You have a point here so I will try to read more and step-up my game.I think I will be gold in 10-15 days max.

Have a nice day.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      You are welcome bohemiagrove!

I understand your point of view as well, I am also a visual learner and I grab things quicker if I see them. This is why we have many videos available for you. If you would be missing any or have suggestions please do forward your thoughts to me or post in our feedback forum. We will be happy to hear any suggestion.

You keep me updated about that gold status goal right? =)

Wishing you a nice day as well
      Ingrid
    • bohemiagrove
      bohemiagrove
      Bronze
      You will be the first to know :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bohemiagrove
      Fantastic! =) =)
    • bohemiagrove
      bohemiagrove
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Originally posted by bohemiagrove
      Fantastic! =) =)
      Hm sorry but I just come back in my home county Bulgaria and find out that I am not only unable to play partypoker from here but even that I can't withdraw my moneys... BUT I took it even on a higher lvl now I will input from 8 to 10 h a day 5 days a week multy tabling micro limits for start to play 50$ deposit on fulltilt get tracked from PS and I think to be platinum in the and of the summer !
      After doing the math it looks very plosible !