[NL2-NL10] difficulty getting converter to work?!

• stoneseeker
      Hey guys,

having a blast learning more advanced poker, and playing with the starting capital. I took it to Full Tilt, and have been playing mostly ring cash games of stakes .01 - .02 stakes.

Today, however I placed top 250 in a freeroll (out of 6500+) for next weeks $1000 tourney!

I would like to show my hands and have them evaluated, but each time I try to convert the information from my hand history folder (in a text file) in the converter on this site, it gives me an error.

I am submitting it wrong I imagine... Here is a sample of what the info from my hand history folder looks like:

*** HOLE CARDS ***
      Dealt to stoneseeker [6d Qh]
      ZeleV5 folds
      ZeleV5 has returned
      Herickhsmr calls 30
      stoneseeker folds
      cos11 folds
      relako calls 30
      ERREBENE folds

Am I supposed to do it this way?? confused. Also, can it work for tourney hands? or just my ring games?

I would like to submit my hands from the most recent tourney so I can get feedback before next Sunday.

Thanks for any help/suggestions!
  • 2 replies
    • ragney
      Hand Evaluation Boards - What you need to know

First one
    • veriz
      Hello stoneseeker,

Welcome to the NL BSS Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future, so we will be able to help you fix your leaks and as well help move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

Easiest way to submit a hand is to download the program called PokerStrategy Elephant which will allow you to post as well even stats. :) Although you have to learn some more things but definitely it should be pretty worthy one.

About the hand converter. I'd say it seems that you are converting a wrong format. By that I mean, you need longer format. Not sure where from you are taking the hand but usually if from from hand history then maybe try pressing the Summary or something similar as well or try to find a longer format.

Or just find the folder in your computer should be able to find it from it as well.

Best regards.