mss

• kingkong2
      kingkong2
      Bronze
      about 2 weeks ago i went back on pokerstars, where i had .71 i had to play limit holdem to get the ,80 to play no-limit holdem. i dont think u can buyin for 20BB in the .01-.02 on poker stars , i play on PKR most of the time but being from canada after 8pm pkr gets really slow so thats why i went back on pokerstars ,, i have been playing MSS and i have built my BR up to $21.40 tonight , i will make another post to let u all know if i keep winning or go broke lol. i have been trying to use the colors on poker stars to get reads on players . i dont have a poker tracker there,, i hate taking notes and wanted to know if any of u just use colors . and how u use them? i could really use help on this any pointers would be great ,,,,thanks
  • 2 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      I don't do colours.
      After a few hours I forget what they all mean.

Download a tracker.
      User it.

Elephant is free now.
      There is also fpdb.

Both have their plusses and minuses.

You can also try pokertracker 3 free for 60 days, and Holdem manager free for 15 days.
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kingkong2
      about 2 weeks ago i went back on pokerstars, where i had .71 i had to play limit holdem to get the ,80 to play no-limit holdem. i dont think u can buyin for 20BB in the .01-.02 on poker stars , i play on PKR most of the time but being from canada after 8pm pkr gets really slow so thats why i went back on pokerstars ,, i have been playing MSS and i have built my BR up to $21.40 tonight , i will make another post to let u all know if i keep winning or go broke lol. i have been trying to use the colors on poker stars to get reads on players . i dont have a poker tracker there,, i hate taking notes and wanted to know if any of u just use colors . and how u use them? i could really use help on this any pointers would be great ,,,,thanks
      I use the colours on my hem sometimes green-fish red- tag etc