This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

mss

• kingkong2
      kingkong2
      Bronze
      about 2 weeks ago i went back on pokerstars, where i had .71 i had to play limit holdem to get the ,80 to play no-limit holdem. i dont think u can buyin for 20BB in the .01-.02 on poker stars , i play on PKR most of the time but being from canada after 8pm pkr gets really slow so thats why i went back on pokerstars ,, i have been playing MSS and i have built my BR up to $21.40 tonight , i will make another post to let u all know if i keep winning or go broke lol. i have been trying to use the colors on poker stars to get reads on players . i dont have a poker tracker there,, i hate taking notes and wanted to know if any of u just use colors . and how u use them? i could really use help on this any pointers would be great ,,,,thanks
  • 2 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      I don't do colours.
      After a few hours I forget what they all mean.

Download a tracker.
      User it.

Elephant is free now.
      There is also fpdb.

Both have their plusses and minuses.

You can also try pokertracker 3 free for 60 days, and Holdem manager free for 15 days.
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kingkong2
      about 2 weeks ago i went back on pokerstars, where i had .71 i had to play limit holdem to get the ,80 to play no-limit holdem. i dont think u can buyin for 20BB in the .01-.02 on poker stars , i play on PKR most of the time but being from canada after 8pm pkr gets really slow so thats why i went back on pokerstars ,, i have been playing MSS and i have built my BR up to $21.40 tonight , i will make another post to let u all know if i keep winning or go broke lol. i have been trying to use the colors on poker stars to get reads on players . i dont have a poker tracker there,, i hate taking notes and wanted to know if any of u just use colors . and how u use them? i could really use help on this any pointers would be great ,,,,thanks
      I use the colours on my hem sometimes green-fish red- tag etc