will full tilt go bankrupt?

• matthiasvanlandeghem
      matthiasvanlandeghem
      Bronze
      Hey, started to play on full a few months ago, en i also play on stars, i was planning on buying tabelninja for both, but i dont now if that is still a good idee.

Either they close down, or they dont accept americans anymore, wich dont bring enough volume at all times for grinders like me,..

any thoughts?

also what will happen with holdemmanager? en just bought sng wizard as well, this sucks big time,...

Fucking american goverment shows there are the criminals again, based how the country was founded in the first place,....

My best for all the american grinders, ..
  • 12 replies
    • PhoenixPhreak
      PhoenixPhreak
      Bronze
      FTP could go bankrupt sometime in the future, but I really doubt it. I also really doubt it will even be overly affected by the current American situation. They will need to refocus on Europe and the rest of the world instead. The $500M that the FBI is looking to fine them will probably hurt them if they lose their case, but I imagine they will still be around in the years to come.

I'd say the various poker programs will be affected more by where they are developed and who invests in them, but as much of the rest of the world continues to play poker and there are still many grinders who can take place of the American grinders, the best programs will probably stick around as well.

I don't really know what you are referring to with "based how the country was founded in the first place" though...
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      Expect he is referring to the displacment of native American Indians. But Im just guessing...
    • matthiasvanlandeghem
      matthiasvanlandeghem
      Bronze
      yeah exactly i was referring to the indians,

anyway isnt it strange that the us poker sites have not been shut down? clearly a setup, to get more traffic to us based sites,

i thought america was a democraty, looks more communistic
    • Rauno9
      Rauno9
      Bronze
      America hasnt been democracy for a long time. 100 years or so.
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Rauno9
      America hasnt been democracy for a long time. 100 years or so.
      America was never a democracy. It was founded as a republic.
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      Listen, if you hire someone to do things that are actually illegal and try to set up that guy and get burned for it, you got it coming. Don't blame it on the FRIGGING STUPID AMERICAN GOVERNMENT PIECE OF SHIT PEOPLE because the sites broke laws.
    • JHTAN
      JHTAN
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

When you think the USA players will be allowed to come back? 1 year? 2 years?
    • belthazorrrr
      belthazorrrr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by matthiasvanlandeghem
      Hey, started to play on full a few months ago, en i also play on stars, i was planning on buying tabelninja for both, but i dont now if that is still a good idee.

Either they close down, or they dont accept americans anymore, wich dont bring enough volume at all times for grinders like me,..

any thoughts?

also what will happen with holdemmanager? en just bought sng wizard as well, this sucks big time,...

Fucking american goverment shows there are the criminals again, based how the country was founded in the first place,....

My best for all the american grinders, ..

WHat happened in holdem manager?
    • Rauno9
      Rauno9
      Bronze
      Originally posted by belthazorrrr
      WHat happened in holdem manager?
      Nothing.
    • adr0001
      adr0001
      Bronze
      Fulltilt is not a site as big as Stars and the % of americans that were playing at FTP was much bigger than at Stars.

I don't know if they will go bankrupt but I think a lot of people from FTP will move to Party, Ipoker, Ongame etc. and they will no longer be the second largest poker room. I think in the future Party will be the second largest poker room.
    • antstruk
      antstruk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JHTAN
      Hi guys,

. With Washington state creating a site I think within a year, no way the USA gov would miss out on the tax.
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JHTAN
      Party has been asking the same question for 5 years ...