$25.00
      MP2:
      $71.92
      MP3:
      $28.02
      CO (Hero):
      $35.59

Preflop: Hero is CO with A, K.
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.85, SB folds, BB calls $0.60.

Flop: ($1.8) 2, 8, A (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $1.25, BB raises to $4.00, Hero calls $2.75.

Turn: ($9.8) 5 (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $6.00, BB raises to $20.15(All-In), Hero calls $14.15.

River: ($50.1) 3 (2 players)

Final Pot: $50.1.

Villain-unknown.Should I get it in on the flop?Can I get out of the hand on the turn,can he be c/ring flop/turn with worse and how often am I against a set here?
  • 4 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      AK is strong enough hand to b/c again on the turn. He is reping that small range on the flop that I would very often would put player on bluff, but at the same time I don´t want to 3-bet flop, since he would likely not get all-in with worse hands. So b/c flop and calling him down or b/c turn yourself on the turn should be correct play most of the times
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello jozata,

I do disagree here with Kaitz. I would like never go broke there on turn without really good reason. As played I would rather Bet/Fold it, don't really expect him to ship it here anyways with just Ax.

But to my play. I would rather even Check behind on turn to take pot control and Bet myself on river or Call his bet. He will not have many draws here against which we should protect.

Best regards.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      against unknowns no point really be to be too scared on rush and players would make sometimes moves on dry Axx hands, so I think we can´t b/f flop
      so I´m fine getting all-in on the turn or if you really afraid turn c/rai then check back turn and call river bet- I´d personally bet turn, shove river for value
    • matusko
      matusko
      Coach
      Coach
      check/raise flop check turn is such a wierd line.... most of the time I feel it is a bluff flop c/R thats giving up. I would also check back on the turn and unless he overbets the river call him down.