Multitabling

• 10 replies
    • boxface
      boxface
      Bronze
      software is ok to 12 table.
      There is a decent amount of traffic around at times.
      Unsure of max number of tables.
    • IIJonasII
      IIJonasII
      Bronze
      You can open up max 16 tables, but if you miss action on one table then software dont send you to another table till you find table that by software is next and you end up sitting out on alot of tables.
      No timebank. NL50 trafic its ok in evenings.
    • Adapter1337
      Adapter1337
      Bronze
      If im used to play 24tables NL50SH - it is tottaly ok for me, then you think its ok for me to play lets say 12tables on tile mode with this software, w/o big problems?
      So no timebank = faster game = more hands per/h? Do you know what is avarage SH hands per/h???

Thank You
    • IIJonasII
      IIJonasII
      Bronze
      I think its standard 80 hands/h. Yeah you can play 12 tables easily if you can play 24 tables on stars. I played 16 tables NL2 and NL4 6max on WH (with nity stats vpip was somthing like 19 or 18) and it was ok (only if i miss one action then it was mess :) ).
    • qcjunior
      qcjunior
      Bronze
      ?( Maybe its just me but how can you multi table on WH, when there is no indicator beep....ie, qc its your turn to act!
      The dealing of the cards, and stacking of chips is very loud compared to ,its your turn indicator, in fact I only get a beep I can hear when I actually time out.Playing more than one site or more than 4 tables is a nightmare for me on WH.
      There are hardly any FR tables,table selection good tables over bad ones is not possible , as it could eliminate any that are available.Time zones could be a big factor for the lack of tables, I live in western Canada, and Europe is sleeping when I play.

I hav not played much here because of the time out issues only 1100 hands, but I have never been dealt 1010,JJ,QQ,KK.AA,Ako, or Aks yet!!!
      Can you say PARTY POKER. AKs is my biggest losing hand there but atleast they deal it to me!!!
    • Adapter1337
      Adapter1337
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IIJonasII
      I think its standard 80 hands/h. Yeah you can play 12 tables easily if you can play 24 tables on stars. I played 16 tables NL2 and NL4 6max on WH (with nity stats vpip was somthing like 19 or 18) and it was ok (only if i miss one action then it was mess :) ).
      Ty!
    • philhellmutt
      philhellmutt
      Bronze
      Originally posted by qcjunior
      ?( Maybe its just me but how can you multi table on WH, when there is no indicator beep....ie, qc its your turn to act!
      The dealing of the cards, and stacking of chips is very loud compared to ,its your turn indicator, in fact I only get a beep I can hear when I actually time out.Playing more than one site or more than 4 tables is a nightmare for me on WH.
      There are hardly any FR tables,table selection good tables over bad ones is not possible , as it could eliminate any that are available.Time zones could be a big factor for the lack of tables, I live in western Canada, and Europe is sleeping when I play.
      Gotta say, I'm having the same problems multi-tabling in WH - it's a nightmare. Do I need to change settings somehow?

When using cascade, sometimes the table pops up for me to complete my action, then other times I only get a 'beep' to warn me, but the table doesn't pop up. Then there are other times when there is no warning at all... it's so inconsistent.... ?(

Today I had a good session, but even so missed out on close to 200BB. Had a flopped set, nutflush and AA pre-flop action at the same time, but timed out on 2 of them. I was frantically looking for the AA table, timed out on the river with the NF, but thankfully got paid on my set. So annoying.

I find Stars (and of course FT back in the day) so much easier for MTT - rarely timed out, if ever.
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      I play FR there and stack them in full screen mode, but I only play 10-12. The timeout issue is a bit of a problem though no matter how you set them; as is the initial setup of paying the blinds etc. Just too much of a pain for me.
      Personally the software tilts me.
    • philhellmutt
      philhellmutt
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gadget51
      I play FR there and stack them in full screen mode, but I only play 10-12. The timeout issue is a bit of a problem though no matter how you set them; as is the initial setup of paying the blinds etc. Just too much of a pain for me.
      Personally the software tilts me.
      I feel your pain; not optimal for becoming a serious multi-tabler.

I might just play 4-6 tables of 6-Max in tile mode. FR is soooo sloooowwww in WH.

And another thing. Is it just me, or is WH becoming more and more nitty lately? Hard to find non-beginner tables with VPIP >15% even in 2NL and 4NL.... and if you find them, the waiting list is often 5-8 players or more. Stars can be nitty, but there is always choice there.

888Poker is like paradise - most tables are VPIP> 30%, and I've found Party quite soft too.
    • XxMatadorExX
      XxMatadorExX
      Silver
      Yes, you can multi table with no problems at Willy Hill! I 24 table everyday but 6MAX SNGs Turbo! You have to be a little faster, but with the new shortcuts ITS JUST A PIECE OF PIE! Just try to follow the sequence the software gives you, otherwise that table you skipped is going to fold and not give you the sequence when you are done on that other table you decided to play instead, causing a catastrophe!!! GL wTHAT! So you will have to go back and find the table you skipped in order the get the sequence back on GRINDDDDDDDDDDDDD MODE!!!!!!!