$1.94
      MP3:
      $1.28
      CO (Hero):
      $1.81
      BU:
      $0.60

Preflop: Hero is CO with 6, 8.
      MP3 calls $0.02, Hero raises to $0.10, 3 folds, MP3 calls $0.08.

Flop: ($0.23) 6, 8, K (2 players)
      MP3 checks, Hero bets $0.14, MP3 calls $0.14.

Turn: ($0.51) 9 (2 players)
      MP3 checks, Hero bets $0.50, MP3 raises to $1.04(All-In), Hero calls $0.54.

River: ($2.59) 4 (2 players)

Final Pot: $2.59.

Preflop: I use 68s squeeze of small chips, OK? If this is you, you are call or raise

FLOP: I have two pairs of successful hand, I bet to protect my card, but afterwards I think I would bet the amount is too small? To the opponent than to follow the success of a good call?

turn: 9, the cards can help and so straightopponent check, I bet, opponents shove, I think I have fallen behind, but still want to see the card, just call
  • 7 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello wangwei520,

Add to full as well. :)

Preflop: On those limits I am not really big fan of isolating actually with those hands. We just can't make them fold any kind of hands postflop. They are likely going to Call you pretty loose down. Plus he ain't even full stack, I might even just fold the hand and play rather like suited connectors.

As played
      Postflop: I'd bet the flop a bit bigger like $0,16 at least and otherwise not much you can do while you went to isolate with such a hand.

Best regards.
    • wangwei520
      wangwei520
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello wangwei520,

Preflop: On those limits I am not really big fan of isolating actually with those hands. We just can't make them fold any kind of hands postflop. They are likely going to Call you pretty loose down. Plus he ain't even full stack, I might even just fold the hand and play rather like suited connectors.

As played
      Postflop: I'd bet the flop a bit bigger like $0,16 at least and otherwise not much you can do while you went to isolate with such a hand.

Best regards.
      thank you!
      teacher,what does "otherwise not much you can do while you went to isolate with such a hand" mean?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by wangwei520
      Hello wangwei520,

As played

Best regards.
      thank you!
      teacher,what does "otherwise not much you can do while you went to isolate with such a hand" mean?
      That means that if you raised with 68s preflop then postflop your hand is pretty strong with 2pairs unless you face a nitty opponent or rather passive one. And while there are a lot draws out and as well he could easily even have the Kx I am as well going broke.
    • wangwei520
      wangwei520
      Bronze
      thank you ,teacher
      what does nitty mean?
      what does "and as well he could easily even have the Kx I am as well going broke."mean?
      you mean opponent will go broke?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      thank you ,teacher
      what does nitty mean?
      Nitty means that he is playing very tight and plays only few hands. There are players like only raise with hands like KK, AA. Some do raise a lot looser like AJ, AQ, AK and so on.
    • wangwei520
      wangwei520
      Bronze
      thank you ,teacher
      what does nitty mean?
      Nitty means that he is playing very tight and plays only few hands. There are players like only raise with hands like KK, AA. Some do raise a lot looser like AJ, AQ, AK and so on.
      thank you very much
      what does "and as well he could easily even have the Kx I am as well going broke."mean?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      thank you ,teacher
      what does nitty mean?
      thank you very much
      Yeah, he could be going broke with Kx and as well I would on your spot go broke too while we getting just too good odds.