$1.28
      BB:
      $0.94
      MP3 (Hero):
      $1.74
      CO:
      $0.46

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with A, K.
      Hero raises to $0.08, 2 folds, SB calls $0.07, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.18) 9, 3, Q (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.12, SB calls $0.12.

Turn: ($0.42) 2 (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks.

River: ($0.42) 5 (2 players)
      SB bets $0.26, Hero folds, SB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0.42.

FLOP: The Cards I think it should be regarded as very dry, a high card, and only listening to the same flower may be, so I cbet , I do not know how the teachers think?

turn: to the a clean card, I think, has not been any help. I do not know under what circumstances, for the second time cbet? I check behind here is good or bet better?

river: the face of the opponent's bet, I direct fold, and my card is not worth showdown
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello wangwei520,

Overall I think that your line is totally considerable and likely the most standard play. Against some floaters you might even at some spots consider 2nd barreling and maybe even at some spots just Check behind right on flop if you don't expect to have a lot fold equity there and think that the opponent is loose enough to Call with any kind of small PP or maybe even just A high.

Best regards.
    • wangwei520
      wangwei520
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello wangwei520,

Overall I think that your line is totally considerable and likely the most standard play. Against some floaters you might even at some spots consider 2nd barreling and maybe even at some spots just Check behind right on flop if you don't expect to have a lot fold equity there and think that the opponent is loose enough to Call with any kind of small PP or maybe even just A high.

Best regards.
      What does spots mean?
      thank you!!
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by wangwei520
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello wangwei520,

Best regards.
      What does spots mean?
      thank you!!
      By that I mean if you somehow know that the opponent is floating you a lot then it's a good spot/place where to might even consider 2nd barreling. Or he is capable of Calling us with a lot worse pairs and doesn't really play fit/fold.