$0.79
      CO (Hero):
      $2.06
      BU:
      $2.02
      SB:
      $0.69

Preflop: Hero is CO with A, Q.
      MP2 folds, MP3 calls $0.02, Hero raises to $0.10, BU calls $0.10, 2 folds, MP3 calls $0.08.

Flop: ($0.33) K, 6, 5 (3 players)
      MP3 bets $0.02, Hero raises to $0.34, BU folds, MP3 calls $0.32.

Turn: ($1.01) 6 (2 players)
      MP3 checks, Hero bets $1.62, MP3 calls $0.35.

River: ($2.98) 5 (2 players)

Final Pot: $2.98.

FLOP: opponent into a minimum cbet, and I call ? Bad! Because it would show that I'm lying down! Raise? I did not hit the card can be! Fold? I feel pity

How can I do? I was in real war, following a big bet, scared off rivals hope may be rivals but call

turn: to a 6 opponent check, that opponents show weakness, I want to scare off rivals by great bet, shove bet, which followed up the thought of opponents

Teacher Can you help me analyze under it? You may think what opponents card
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello wangwei520,

Flop: Against such an opponent and his stack: if I would like even raise it here I would do it definitely a lot smaller like $0,20 according to his stack and not invest any more. It has almost the same fold equity anyways. Although I guess just calling his min-raise and reevaluating it on turn should be fine as well. For the reason that I don't expect him to fold any kind of pair there anyways or PPs or either draws even if we do raise. Those players are just too loose.

As played
      Turn: Doesn't really make sense to bet it anyways here, if he Called you on flop he is going to Call you as well here. Doesn't matter whatever he does have, any small pair/PP any draw, he is likely going broke here. Just Check behind and be happy to see free showdown.

Best regards.
    • wangwei520
      wangwei520
      Bronze
      Teacher, thank you for your patience to explain
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by wangwei520
      Teacher, thank you for your patience to explain
      You are welcome! That's why we are here, feel free to post as many hands as you wish. I will spend all the time I have for the hands. :) Meanwhile good luck on tables!