$4.21
      MP3 (Hero):
      $1.97
      CO:
      $0.37
      BU:
      $0.86

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with J, T.
      MP2 folds, Hero raises to $0.08, 3 folds, BB calls $0.06.

Flop: ($0.17) 3, Q, 4 (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0.12, BB calls $0.12.

Turn: ($0.41) 8 (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero checks.

River: ($0.41) 7 (2 players)
      BB bets $0.12, Hero calls $0.12.

Final Pot: $0.65.

One. preflop:
      1. I used to spend with the same sheets in the middle of filling, this play is correct?
      2. with flowers you can even make the first raise in what position?
      3. the first position to raise it?
      II. flop
      Cards are very dry, the Rainbow card, with only a high card, I think the cbet is ok , and I do not know correct?
      III. turn
      Opponents check, I check is correct? I think the opponent on the flop with the call, it should be successful card, but not big enough card power, flop cards should not face the possibility of a draw. So I have no choice BET
      IV. river
      Opponent a small bet, I think to see the cost of card is not high, just like I did not know they are so correct?
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello wangwei520,

Preflop: Yeah, raising such a hand is considerable, although I would rather prefer to be at least on CO to do it.

As played
      Flop: Pretty good card to CBet, most of his range might even fold here if he doesn't have hit anything or doesn't have any kind of small PP. Either there aren't that many draws.
      Turn: Likely the best to Check behind.
      River: Although I would just fold it here, even if the bet is that small I would still prefer folding. We don't beat much there anyways, only reason to Call here is like for further information and notes on him.

Best regards.
    • wangwei520
      wangwei520
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello wangwei520,

Preflop: Yeah, raising such a hand is considerable, although I would rather prefer to be at least on CO to do it.

As played
      Flop: Pretty good card to CBet, most of his range might even fold here if he doesn't have hit anything or doesn't have any kind of small PP. Either there aren't that many draws.
      Turn: Likely the best to Check behind.
      River: Although I would just fold it here, even if the bet is that small I would still prefer folding. We don't beat much there anyways, only reason to Call here is like for further information and notes on him.

Best regards.

teacher:you say:“even if the bet is that small I would still prefer folding”!I can’t understand!
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      teacher:you say:“even if the bet is that small I would still prefer folding”!I can’t understand!

I mean that I would fold it on river. What do you expect to beat on river as I see you called there. You even don't have a pair or anything.