This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl10 3way QTs SB

• acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $10
      BB:
      $11,89
      MP1:
      $7

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (7 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.99 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with Q:diamond: , T:diamond: . MP1 posts a blind of $0,10.
      MP1 checks, 4 folds, Hero calls $0,05, BB raises to $0,40, MP1 calls $0,30, Hero calls $0,30.

Flop: ($1,20) Q:club: , J:heart: , T:spade: (3 players)
      Hero bets $1, BB calls $1,00, MP1 raises to $2,00, Hero raises to $9,60 (All-In), BB raises to $11,49 (All-In), MP1 calls $4,60 (All-In), BB gets uncalled bet back (All-In).

Turn: ($27,00) J:diamond:
      River: ($27,00) 8:heart: (3 players)

Final Pot: $27,00

Results follow (highlight to see):
      MP1 shows (Ad 8d)
      Hero shows (Qd Td)
      BB shows a straight, ace high (Ac Kh)

BB wins with a straight, ace high (Ac Kh)
  • 2 replies
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Sorry for the thread name, I wanted to name it, but suddenly pressed ENTER during writting.

I wanted to ask about this hand:

pre - I think it could be as well raised, since MP1 is just a poster

Have I played right on the flop ? Should I just let my hand go ? Could he go broke with eg. AQ here ?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello acceleration123,

First of all, you should be able to change the Thread Name and as well the post. :) Just press Edit post which is above the post on right corner.

About the hand:
      Preflop: Yeah, I'd rather just raise it here, although while we are OOP and if you feel like playing rather on smaller pot then just completing ain't big mistake either.
      Postflop: While you didn't play it very aggressively preflop then I wouldn't go crazy just with 2 pairs either. Rather just Bet/Fold it, there are just so many better 2pairs, sets and of course straights possible. We don't beat much.

Best regards.