This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

$5000 Freeroll for Silverstar

• 4 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Zdydy,

I hope you don't mind, I've moved your thread in our PokerStars forum where you surely get an answer from the other community members. =)

Meanwhile I look into it as well.

Ingrid
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey Zdydy,

Do you have a tracked PokerStars account to PokerStrategy.com?

Regards,

Kyle.
    • Backcushion
      Backcushion
      Bronze
      Hello

If you are tracked to pokerstrategy.com, they will send you notification email,something like this:
      Dear XXX,
      You have been credited with a ticket to take part in the PokerStrategy $5,000 SilverStar Freeroll, which takes place every Monday throughout April at 13:00ET. This freeroll is exclusively for players that joined us from PokerStrategy who are a SilverStar VIP level or above. To find this tournament, open the PokerStars software, select the ‘Tourney’ > ‘Private’ lobby and search for ' PokerStrategy $5,000 SilverStar Freeroll. Alternatively, you can go to the Requests menu, select ‘Find a Tournament’ and enter the tourney ID: 355101024. Good Luck! Best Regards, The PokerStars Team
    • DuckMySuck
      DuckMySuck
      Silver
      I played all of them but this time I didnt receive my ticket. Im obv tracked, have silverstar status.. whats wrong?

edit: just received my ticket