[NL2-NL10] Nl10 Kj Bu

• acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Pre - I think standard isoraise
      Flop - I think it´s fine to bet small here since I have the second nut flush draw and I am giving him better room for a call with some Tx hands or maybe with the weak FD as well. On the other hand if he is on FD too, he will probably call whatever the bet size is since he seems to be loose and passive (so far had played 3 hands and limped all 3 of them - so even though I don´t have a large sample I can make an assumption like this)

What about the rest ?

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      BB:
      $10
      MP1:
      $1,85
      Hero:
      $11,17

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.99 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with K:club: , J:heart:
      2 folds, MP1 calls $0,10, 3 folds, Hero raises to $0,50, SB folds, BB calls $0,40, MP1 folds.

Flop: ($1,15) J:club: , T:club: , 2:club: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0,6, BB calls $0,60.

Turn: ($2,35) 2:spade: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $1,4, BB calls $1,40.

River: ($5,15) T:heart: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero checks.

Final Pot: $5,15
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello acceleration123,

Seems to be fine. Our plan by betting the turn is likely just make it free showdown for us and we can rethink what our actions gonna be on river and likely skipping the thin value there is totally fine. Nice hand!

Best regards.
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello acceleration123,

Seems to be fine. Our plan by betting the turn is likely just make it free showdown for us and we can rethink what our actions gonna be on river and likely skipping the thin value there is totally fine. Nice hand!

Best regards.
      What do you think about the bet sizing on the flop ? Would you make it bigger or is it fine ? What could be the arguments for bigger bet and what could be against it ?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by acceleration123
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello acceleration123,

Best regards.
      What do you think about the bet sizing on the flop ? Would you make it bigger or is it fine ? What could be the arguments for bigger bet and what could be against it ?
      Actually you could make it a bit bigger just not try him to Check/Raise against you or do anything fancy. Some opponents might see weakness in your bet sizing and would be consider raising you. Although if he is somewhat passive one then your line is fine as well.