Can I start a new account?

• p0kersandi
      p0kersandi
      Basic
      Hello,
      Greetings from Indonesia :)

I have a question... you can skip this explanation and scroll below. If you read it, I hope you can understand it, because my english is really bad. :D

<-- start of long explanation -->

I came to pokerstrategy a few days ago and made ​​an account (p0kersandi). At that time I do not believe that there are organizations willing to pay a starting capital to start a poker account. So I was on a whim and did not fill the profile accouint correctly. I tought this must be just another scam in the internet.

I just wanted to learn some poker and tried to answer the quiz. I passed it less than 15 minutes, because I was learning the strategy pages before. Very good materials indeed!! thanks alot. (just for info, I'm a totally beginner. I learn poker from zynga's facebook about early this year. I have more than 60M chips there, but its become too boring. And after browsing this site, I think I know too little about poker, real poker!). After passed the quiz, I asked to send scanned ID Card. I stopped there. I just dont believe it and soon forget it.

And now, I just browsing poker forums on the internet and found an interesting thread about someone whose does not believe the credibility of pokerstrategy at twoplustwo.com, and read one of the main person there (Mason Malmuth?) provide recommendations for pokerstrategy.com!
      Suddenly I remember my account here and very interesting to try the free bankroll.

<-- end of long explanation -->

So, how can I corrected my account profile? I didn't find it anywhere here.
      Or maybe I can start a new account?

thanks before,
      Sandi
  • 6 replies