$1.02
      BB:
      $1.60
      MP2:
      $0.43
      MP3:
      $0.80

Preflop: Hero is SB with K, J.
      MP2 calls $0.02, MP3 raises to $0.06, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.05, BB folds, MP2 calls $0.04.

Flop: ($0.2) 6, 7, K (3 players)
      Hero checks, MP2 checks, MP3 bets $0.14, Hero calls $0.14, MP2 folds.

Turn: ($0.48) 4 (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 bets $0.16, Hero calls $0.16.

River: ($0.8) Q (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 bets $0.44, Hero folds, MP3 gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0.8.

Villain: 13/6 after only 16 hands.
      Should i bet on flop, so if i get raised i can fold it? But what if he calls?
      I called turn bet because it was so small and was hoping he would check river. Call or fold on river?
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi Domy76,

against 13/6 I would just suggest folding pf, but if you call then you should call him down. He doesn´t have there too many worse hands what he is betting 3 streets for value, but there is always chance he is bluffing with his AJ or maybe valuebetting AQ
      Since he is 40bb deep can´t really see how you get fold your tp hand

Should i bet on flop, so if i get raised i can fold it? But what if he calls?
      - leading flop is fine, if he raises I think fold is better option, since he doesn´t really raise you with air. If he calls then I would bet again for value on the tunr and then c/c river

I called turn bet because it was so small and was hoping he would check river. Call or fold on river?
      - well he is betting amount that he can shove river, so you have to decide on the turn if you´re calling him down or folding turn. Once you called pf I would prefer calling him down- but best suggestion is just to fold pf and if you have that spot AK then next time 3-bet (or if you decide to call pf) then c/r flop and playing for stack or c/c him down