This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl2 Kj Sb

• Domy76
      Domy76
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.01/$0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      CO:
      $0.65
      BU:
      $0.80
      SB (Hero):
      $1.02
      BB:
      $1.60
      MP2:
      $0.43
      MP3:
      $0.80

Preflop: Hero is SB with K, J.
      MP2 calls $0.02, MP3 raises to $0.06, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.05, BB folds, MP2 calls $0.04.

Flop: ($0.2) 6, 7, K (3 players)
      Hero checks, MP2 checks, MP3 bets $0.14, Hero calls $0.14, MP2 folds.

Turn: ($0.48) 4 (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 bets $0.16, Hero calls $0.16.

River: ($0.8) Q (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 bets $0.44, Hero folds, MP3 gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0.8.

Villain: 13/6 after only 16 hands.
      Should i bet on flop, so if i get raised i can fold it? But what if he calls?
      I called turn bet because it was so small and was hoping he would check river. Call or fold on river?
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi Domy76,

against 13/6 I would just suggest folding pf, but if you call then you should call him down. He doesn´t have there too many worse hands what he is betting 3 streets for value, but there is always chance he is bluffing with his AJ or maybe valuebetting AQ
      Since he is 40bb deep can´t really see how you get fold your tp hand

Should i bet on flop, so if i get raised i can fold it? But what if he calls?
      - leading flop is fine, if he raises I think fold is better option, since he doesn´t really raise you with air. If he calls then I would bet again for value on the tunr and then c/c river

I called turn bet because it was so small and was hoping he would check river. Call or fold on river?
      - well he is betting amount that he can shove river, so you have to decide on the turn if you´re calling him down or folding turn. Once you called pf I would prefer calling him down- but best suggestion is just to fold pf and if you have that spot AK then next time 3-bet (or if you decide to call pf) then c/r flop and playing for stack or c/c him down