[NL20-NL50] NL50SH 67 in bvb

• purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      villain is 26/14/0.4/33/50 hands 3bet 8.3%
      no reads yet

sb vs bb, maybe i shldv raised 4xbb preflop. probly bad call oop, should i have 4bet bluff or fold it then?
      so flop is pretty polarized. i donk and he calls, so we either rep nuts (Ax), or air. he can flat with many pp in this case i think.
      turn brings us FD so bit more equity. decided to barrel, try to convince him that i actually have the Ax, and get value if i hit my flush
      river is a blank. give up and c/f now? or continue bluffing and ship it?

think i played this one quite doubtfully. he seems to 3bet a lot but otherwise pretty passive. havent really got hands on him yet.

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.50(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($52.87)
      BB ($125)
      UTG ($55)
      UTG+1 ($50.50)
      CO ($49.75)
      BTN ($157)

Dealt to Hero 6:diamond: 7:diamond:

fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $1.50, BB raises to $4.50, Hero calls $3

FLOP ($9) 5:heart: A:diamond: A:spade:

Hero bets $5, BB calls $5

TURN ($19) 5:heart: A:diamond: A:spade: T:diamond:

Hero bets $11, BB calls $11

RIVER ($41) 5:heart: A:diamond: A:spade: T:diamond: 6:heart:

Hero ?
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I think river is c/f
      He has no reason to raise your flop lead unless he maybe has there smt like KQ and thinks you´re bluffing, so he has a lot of times Ax hand that he would not fold or KK-JJ that he might fold, but since no-one would take bet/bet/shove line with trips then he may also call you down
      I would prefer b/f pf or maybe 4-bet bluffing if you feel that he is 3betting you too much.
      67s just doesn´t play good oop and if you flop and sort of flushdraw or oesd you very often have to c/r flop and get all-in to increase your fold equity and force out better hands