Where to now?

• mongomob
      Hi all,

I recevied my 50$ from PS at full tilt,
      i am sure i have enough play to withdraw now and since i am not getting rakeback there, and have gotten my account to a nice 100$ something
      I also have about 100$ on stars from an earlyer deposit, wich i was too naive to write the bonus code and aint getting no deposit bonus, i am playing those two completly without rakeback or bonuses,
      I meant to deposit on tilt to start hitting bonus and rakeback, but in light of recent events, dont feel too good about that,

So my question is, theese new offers from Titan, Party etc all look pretty good,
      but i would like too hear from u out there on how hard it is clearing these bonuses, and if it is realistic to clear a 300$ deposit bonus on Titan playing NL5? or up if not, what would be realistic?

Wich offers do look best realisticly?
      Wich sites have best software in your opinion?

All tips and comments would be greatly appreciated since i have been staring at the screen for an hour wondering about this....

Really want to play but dont feel like playing rite now on the raw deal i'm getting on stars, tilt, with no bonus when i could be raking in...

Personally i think i'm going with Titan, what is your expirience with them, what are the ups and what are the downs?

Sincere thanx =)
  • 1 reply