BRM question for coaches

• belayd
      belayd
      Global
      In another PokerStrategy subforum, someone asked about BRM when you have parts of your bankroll on more than one site. He wanted to know whether he should play the limits indicated by his total bankroll across all sites or according to the money he has on each particular site separately. He got two exactly opposite answers from two different people. If possible, could a coach go into that thread and answer his question, because I'm wondering the same thing. The thread is here:

Mult-platform bankroll management
  • 2 replies
    • AaronLambert
      AaronLambert
      Bronze
      I would use your total Bankroll for deciding your BR management as long as you have a way to move your money from site to site.

That is what I did (pass tense since I'm US) and it was fine. I was able to move money from site to site through friends or the 2+2 marketplace.
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      Thank you, Aaron. :)

I suppose a corollary is that, if it's difficult for a player to move money between platforms, then that's the case only because it's difficult for him to cash out; and if it's difficult to cash out he shouldn't be playing on that platform anyway. Nein?